Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Almera | Sunny | Pulsar | Bluebird | Tiida | Versa | NX | Avenir | Tino | Stanza
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-14-2007, 04:22 PM   #1
zerk
AF Newbie

Question Advice on buying '85 Pulsar

I am thinking of buying a 1985 Pulsar with only 33,000 miles on it. It is owned by a relative of mine who is selling it. The car has been sitting for a while without being driven. She just had the gas tank drained and cleaned as well as the fuel system. Is there anything else I should look for? What would be a good price to offer?
zerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:31 AM   #2
lafreedom
AF Newbie

Re: Advice on buying '85 Pulsar

I just bought one from a friend that has 9 of these little wonders of delight...they are a great vehicle, that is relatively easy to fix. and they are AWESOME on gas...Im sure that you could find a few on ebay to judge a fair market price....I love it she gets me to work and back on a 10th of the fuel that my durango will.

other than an oil change you should be good...if you have any problems ...post another thread and ask away.
lafreedom is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Almera | Sunny | Pulsar | Bluebird | Tiida | Versa | NX | Avenir | Tino | Stanza