Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Classifieds
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Classifieds This is the place to buy and sell your Honda parts.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-29-2004, 07:15 PM   #1
cloneboy17
AF Regular

1991 civic dx 4dr for sale

I hate to do it but im afraid i must sell my 91 civic dx 4dr... This car is my baby... It runs like a dream... has the d15b2 engine which i just recently tuned up.... Recently had the distributer replaced by a certified mechanic. Brand new spark plugs/cables. Brand new battery cables and ends. Comes with a complete set of studded tires w/o wheels. Needs paint on the hood... Needs a new bumper light. no rust that i know of... has a few dents and dings but in overall good condition for a 14 year old car... Please pm for more details... Will post pictures as soon as i take some :P

$1,900 or best offer. Will accept any reasonable offer... The car is located in Moses Lake Washington. Dont pass this up.

The blue book is 2,400

This car has a blaupunkt head unt that i dont want to part with but i will and some sweet kenwood speakers.... sounds great.

PM me
cloneboy17 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Classifieds