Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > BMW > 3 Series
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-04-2012, 10:33 PM   #1
Tammy Sanford
AF Newbie

Good News! BMW E46 Has Upgrade! Faster than Before!

Superior performance, power and elegance all make the E46 BMW 330i a front runner. Despite the great engineering performance of this BMW 3 Series model, you can find many E46 BMW 330i upgrades out there to enhance acceleration and visual appeal.

Are you looking to upgrade your BMW 330i to make it faster? If you know nothing about cars and upgrade parts to improve its performance, consider the best mods to boost your BMW 330i’s engine performance.

Performance Exhaust

Performance Exhaust is one of the best E46 BMW 330i upgrades that can add power and sweet look to your car. Upgrading your exhaust system will provide your BMW unrestricted HP and torque for added power and exhaust efficiency. Look for the best performing exhaust system. Many popular brands offer BMW performance exhaust. Upgrading your stock exhaust will give your car impressive performance gains, reliability, elegant look and a great deep growl. However, this piece alone will not be enough to fill your need for more power.

Cold Air Intake

Add more power to your BMW 330i with a BMW cold air intake. Replacing the stick air intake system with performance air intake systems will improve your engine’s horsepower. Many BMW 330i owners see this product a great addition and easy way to boost the power of the 330i.

Software Upgrade

BMW software update for the standard E46 BMW 330i engine will bring power increase to improve overtaking acceleration. This is a simple upgrade, but having the best software upgrade will give your car that added power you want for smoother acceleration without experiencing flat spots. It will also enhance your 330i’s throttle response and improve fuel economy. Upgrading the software of your BMW 330i will help your car function in maximum efficiency. You will feel a noticeable improvement over stock.

E46 BMW 330i performance upgrades will unleash the beast out of your vehicle.

Underdrive Pulley

Minimizing the drag on your engine can give you more hp and torque to the wheels of your vehicle. This is what underdrive power pulley kits can do to your car. BMW performance underdrive pulley makes the best power while retaining stock driveability and dependability, cutting out potential downsides. Adding performance underdrive pulley to your E46 BMW 330i upgrades is like getting FREE HP.

These are all basic mods that will not hurt your BMW in any way. Adding high performance exhaust, air intake and software will give you the results you want for your BMW 330i. For a much better result, getting all these pieces will give your car a mean, aggressive tone while providing your car with more power to fill your need for speed. The best thing about these E46 BMW 300i upgrades is that you can install them yourself, except for the underdrive pulley.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:15 AM   #2
clifton50
AF Newbie

Re: Good News! BMW E46 Has Upgrade! Faster than Before!

Glade to know about it, I didn't aware about it before...
Thanks man!

Last edited by clifton50; 02-23-2013 at 08:00 AM.
clifton50 is offline   Reply With Quote