Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Isuzu > VehiCROSS
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-21-2004, 02:55 PM   #1
drdjewel
AF Newbie

1999 Silver Vehicross, under 30K mi, 3 yr bumper to bumper warranty for salw

Check out ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESE%3AIT

1999 Silver Isuzu Vehicross with just under 30K miles. This vehicle is immaculate, showroom condition. I won't bore you with the details and specs of the Vehicross. Obviously, it you are looking at this page, you know all about the car. Check out www.vehicross.info to see all the stats and chat with users. This is a gorgeous car, a head-turner that gets parked out front when you valet. They were only produced from 1999 to 2001, so there are not many of them out there. Finding one with decent mileage is becoming more and more difficult. I love this car, but with two kids now and twins on the way, I can no longer fit everybody inside. I could put them on the safari rack, but my wife would have a cow (don't think I didn't consider it.) I have added the chrome muffler extension,husky custom cut cargo liner, yakima roof rack, and safari basket. In the photos, I have attempted to show the various seating configurations - it really is quite versatile. Both rear seats split and fold forward, or you can fold them both all the way back flat, or you can fold them over and up to really open up the cargo space. I have a four year/75K mile bumper to bumper extended warranty of which there are three years left. It expires 9/2/2007. There is no deductible. You can take it to any dealer or mechanic. It was an expensive warranty, top of the line, with complete coverage and no deductible, but I am a "peace-of-mind" kind of guy, and to me it is worth it. I used it to replace the 6 cd changer when my Phish CD got stuck inside. They replaced the entire unit with a new one, no questions asked, and it did not cost me a penny. The company is called Warranty Direct and the phone number is 1-800-621-2783. It is fully transferrable with no fee.You can call them to ask any questions about the policy. This car has been maintained by the book (actually better because I had the oil changed every 3K miles, and the manufacturer only recommends every 7.5K miles) and I have all the paperwork to prove it. I took it to Carmax to get an estimate for trade-in and they rated the car "excellent". Now for price. I am not a dealer. I am not looking to make some ridiculous profit. I just want to get a reasonable amount for a great car that I have taken great care of. Carmax offered me $11,400 as a trade. The Kelly retail for this car is $13605 - WITHOUT the warranty (see kbb.com). To purchase a warranty this extensive would easily cost you $1200 or more, so if you bought this from a dealer with a warranty, it would cost you almost $15000. My reserve is significantly below that. I just want a want a little more than I would get if I traded it in to a dealer. And you want to pay less than if you bought it from a dealer. So let's cut out the middle-man and we can both be happy.

In summary, this is a beautiful, well-maintained car, with low mileage and a three year bumper to bumper warranty, with some nice aftermarket add ons, for a reasonable price. Compare it to the others that are for sale on ebay, and elsewhere. I think you'll have a tough time finding a car this well maintained, with this mileage, that has a three-year warranty. If you find a better deal, buy it! I am more than happy to answer any questions at jewelewd@bellsouth.net or call me on my cell 561-901-3140. Thanks alot for looking, and good luck bidding. The Vehicross is a fantastic car to drive and own. You'll love it!
Located in Boca Raton, FL
drdjewel is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Isuzu > VehiCROSS