Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35
Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35 Excellent platform and the good ol' VQ30DE and VQ35DE engines.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-24-2016, 05:55 AM   #1
jlb125
AF Newbie

"keyless entry only works while ignition is on

There has t be a power loss somewhere. Once I turn off the ignition, the headlights turn off immediately. Using the key to unlock door only unlocks the one door. Dome light when turned on, the trunk and door ajar idiot like lights up.
The instrument panel lights and sunroof controls still work. and The "inhibit" relay are working.
The positive battery terminal was stupid-loose and after tightening it, my pr.oblem emerged.
Fusible link?
Fuses all seem good.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
jlb125 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35