Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Pontiac > Pontiac Classics
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-27-2011, 07:38 PM   #1
Tony Silva
AF Regular

RIP Poncho and Zman ponys

A few months back...the water heater for my grand mothers house caught fire...burned down the entire garage...No one got injured but burned up in the fire was my grandmas 1968 4 speed, ram air 400 firebird and my grandpas old beat up 69 Camaro z28. My grand parents bought those cars brand new.

Any how, Gramma just came to visit with the grand kids...she showed up in her 2011 Camaro. haha Insurance money from the 2 classics completely paid for a brand new car....I commented that I liked her new car, asked how it feels. Gramma said "the pipes are too quiet". Thinking she might be losing her hearing I speak up a little louder...and she tells me to stop yelling at her otherwise she wont give me a ride in the new Camaro. And I'm damn near forty years old.!!! God I love that woman. Grandpa passed away back in 1991...his z28 had been sittin there in the garage since that time.

Last edited by Tony Silva; 06-27-2011 at 08:30 PM.
Tony Silva is offline   Reply With Quote