Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Geo > Metro
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 01:20 AM   #1
dags123
AF Newbie

help id this(coolant tep switch)and the wires

i have a 92 geo metro .(i thought xfi)on the left looking at the engine under the air filter is what looks to be the coolant temp switch.a item with threads showing then the nut then a copper lead off the top.BUT NOTHING IS CONNECTED TO IT AND I CANT FIND THE WIRE TO IT.chiltons is no help.i asked another site they said if im gettting 48 mpg go to the frigde and drink a beer..well i need to find this all out . did full tune up and all cylanders at 195 psi (cherry).i had thought i might have a replaced engine other than a xfi. not sure yet.http://s675.photobucket.com/albums/v...t=100_0722.jpg
try this link if it JUST brings you to photo bucket look at the top of the page if it says dags123. or search,,, dags123 ... PLEASE ..clik it it should bring you to the home page its the first 3 pix as seen the air filter top right.looks like it s in the left side of the throtle body.. so i need to find the wire. and or were it ends up incase its broken off some how.. pictures will help ..i tried to upload 2 pix at less than 100 kb. but cant. thank you for your time
dags123 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Tags
geo , metro , sensor , xfi
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Geo > Metro