Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-21-2003, 08:46 AM   #1
oldsmobileondubs
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to oldsmobileondubs
Thumbs up 1998 Oldsmobile Cutlass vs. 1997 Mistubishi Eclipse vs. 1996 Honda Prelude

Yesturday i was driving to schoolat about 645 in tha morning and this eclipse pulls out beside me and got immediatly behind me and was riding my ass for about ten minutes. so he finds room to get around me so he just speeds up and gets in front of me and just slows down to about 25 in a 45 and everytime i would try to pass him he would just move over so i was getting pissed. finally we hit tha on ramp to tha interstate and it was my chance. he floored it and i was about a car length behind and i just right by him and pulled away. he has i/h/full exhaust.
then later that day there is this blue prelude that goes to my school and he constintly revs his engine at me when he drives by. my car says OLDSMOBEAST on tha front windshield as a joke between some friends. well i got tired of it that day and i followed him and we were goin down a 4 lane road and we hit a light. my car is an automatic and his was a manual. it turned green and we went and i immediatly was losing cause my car was burning badly and it took a lil bit longer to catch then his and he had about a half of a car length ahead of me. then i caught and i pulled on him hard and ended up beating him by about 2 car lengths
Old 02-21-2003, 01:44 PM   #2
pontiactrac
AF Enthusiast

good kill, and i hope you ment tires burning and not engine. And be safe
pontiactrac is offline   Reply With Quote