Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Comparisons
Car Comparisons Compare any cars and find out what every body else thinks. Just refrain from making stupid comparos like Viper vs. Geo Metro :)
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-19-2004, 06:38 PM   #1
SONIC1050fps
AF Regular

Post 97 Nsx against Bmw M3

Geeting Japanese Blue blods
i've recently purchased a 99 M3... funny how you guys thin of car as theexoctic wannabe..

My M3 only has coustom caT BACK.. AND COUSTOM INTake.. all MANDREL

OH and A DINAN CHIP.. THE COST OF THE CAR MAKE YOUR NSX REIUCLOUS..

I've DONE A SMALL AOUNT OF MODS TO THE SUSPENSION AND BRAKES.... AMAZING THAT THIS GERMAN cAR.. HAS NO PROBLEM WITH A NSX..

I'VE DONE 3 and all with the same result.. you think theNsx is something Special..it is to a point(props).. but the cost factor even with the mods is rediculous.. My M3 not only out accelerates the Nsx .. but also take its through the twisties.. courtousy of the minimal mod for a new 40k car.. and regardless of the look of you car again.. with a subtle body kit.. i turn just as must head.

I love the comparison with the Z06.. to bad mine is a LPE 242 TT Zo6.. with a fogger Nos unit

yes i bit morew than a stock Nsx.. but not that much more... you all with that Hona/ accur ATTITUDE.. SHOUL UNDERSTAND EVEN A 1LE wS6 TRANS AM IS MORE THAN A MATXCH ESPECIALLY THE 01 -02 with not not know to the enemy/competitor has the ls56 intake maifol.. ls6 exhaust manifold the 6.0 vortech cam totally revised ecu programming

and 1 in 5 of 01 -2 have a ls6 bolk maKING BOLTONS THAT MORE EFFICINT,, MY STOCK WS6 DYNOED 320.1 AN 339.7 RWHP &tg.. AND THE 11LE IS NO JOKE.. CAABLE WITHOUT MODS TO MATCXH YOU EXOTIC SLOM AND SKID.. I HAVE ON THOSE TOO.. IT A 550 HP VERSION.. SO NEXTTIME YOU THINK YOUR CLASY BAD MO FO. THINK ABOUT MRIXNA AND GERMAN CARS THAT CAN SWAP YOU

AND PLEASE RESPOND TO YOURSELF.. I CARE NOT TO HEAR YOU.. A nOS wS6 THAT STOCK TURN 13.3 ( MINE TURNED A 13.12).. WITH A MERE 100 AIRBOX SHOT Cn aprACH HIGH 1. AND STILL HANDLE WITH YOU.. STOCK... BUT YOU Cant out handle what you caNT CATCH.

oh if my cap and normal writing bother you.. you anal retentie ble blod i'mitalian so i like to be diifferent..

enjoy.. and be mad.. even a turbo or s/c or nos nsx cant handle a Lpe z06.. nor aLpe Ws6

sorry you lose a stock M3 for 40 k( new vs 90k NSx has class European class.. which exceeds Jap copiers )

don't get me wrong i like the NSX very much .. but the price and the overhype..is a bit much

Sonic

no email subscrition
Old 01-19-2004, 06:56 PM   #2
Neutrino
Yaya Master

Send a message via AIM to Neutrino
Re: Post 97 Nsx against Bmw M3

Closed for obvious reasons

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination