Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Renault > Clio/Clio II/Clio III
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-03-2015, 01:21 AM   #1
adidas8
AF Newbie

Clio 1.6 - 2009

Hello , I am from france and my english is not so well therefore I sorry if i have som mistake.

I recently bought Renault clio 1.6 2009 (MK3), I raised my rims size to R16/195/50, and installed K&N 57-0651 (Air intake) .
I want to improve the grip and stability, do you have more recommendation?
adidas8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 02:42 AM   #2
MikeCStig
AF Regular

Re: Clio 1.6 - 2009

Tires can make a big difference. Also a stiffer suspension and reasonable camber adjustments.

These are ideas for better grip on any car. The only specific thing I know about Renault is they make some really good cars, and I wish they would start selling them here in America. Fiat started selling cars here a couple of years ago and they've been doing great ever since. I want to see Clios and Twingos on our roads, they would sell so many of them, and they seem like they'd be fun to drive and fuel efficient. Peugeot can keep their cars in France, I know I'm not interested, Citroen might be able to sell some models here, but if I could get a Reanultsport Twingo 133, a Clio RS, or a Clio Cup, I would probably buy one. France makes most Americans think of really good food and wine, I think there's more to it than that, like some French cars.
"Ok, systems check; the battery is discharging, the oil temperature is very high, the oil pressure is very low, the engine temperature is off the end of the scale, I'm running out of petrol... but the clock is correct!"
-James May, in an old, worn out Lamborghini purchased for less than £10,000.
MikeCStig is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Renault > Clio/Clio II/Clio III