Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Gallardo
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
View Poll Results: Which car is better?
Ford GT 16 30.77%
Lamborghini Gallardo 36 69.23%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-23-2004, 05:39 PM   #46
NathanP
AF Newbie

Re: Lamborghini Gallardo vs. Ford GT

OK, now I see why everyone is being pricks, none of you even own Lambos.

If there is an admin reading this, please cancel my account with this forum, I thought I would be chatting with other Lambo owners, not people with fords and BMW's that bag on others, thanks!
NathanP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 09:20 AM   #47
V12Unleash
AF Regular

NathanP, you are an absolute DICKHEAD may the admin excuse my language.

To be quite honest, i don't give a sh$t that you have a, I QUOTE "possiblly the fastest car in this forum" and if.. IF, you do own a gallardo, you are an abosolute disgrace as a Lambo Owner.

There are loads of regular members on this forum who own/owns many exotic cars such as Lamborghini, Ferrari, high end Ford, BMWs.... There are people owns 3 Mclarens, Modified Diablos, Murcielagos..... None of them have your asshole attitude, another language i ask the admin to excuse.

You have the right to express your view on a car, whether you think its great, good, average, or shit. that's your opinion and its your right. However, forums are about exchange views and thoughts based on technical data or real life experience. Not to attack other members on the forum of their view. what makes you more seems like an idiot, is the fact that you contradicted yourself the whole time.

IF, IF you do own a Gallardo, which that i highly doubted judging by your charactor, it doesn't make you better than any one in this forum.

and last not least, none of us even own lambos? if all lambo owners are like you... I'm glad that i am not!
V12Unleash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004, 11:11 AM   #48
NathanP
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Lamborghini Gallardo vs. Ford GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by V12Unleash
NathanP, you are an absolute DICKHEAD may the admin excuse my language.

To be quite honest, i don't give a sh$t that you have a, I QUOTE "possiblly the fastest car in this forum" and if.. IF, you do own a gallardo, you are an abosolute disgrace as a Lambo Owner.

There are loads of regular members on this forum who own/owns many exotic cars such as Lamborghini, Ferrari, high end Ford, BMWs.... There are people owns 3 Mclarens, Modified Diablos, Murcielagos..... None of them have your asshole attitude, another language i ask the admin to excuse.

You have the right to express your view on a car, whether you think its great, good, average, or shit. that's your opinion and its your right. However, forums are about exchange views and thoughts based on technical data or real life experience. Not to attack other members on the forum of their view. what makes you more seems like an idiot, is the fact that you contradicted yourself the whole time.

IF, IF you do own a Gallardo, which that i highly doubted judging by your charactor, it doesn't make you better than any one in this forum.

and last not least, none of us even own lambos? if all lambo owners are like you... I'm glad that i am not!

Your language says it all....

Like I said, admin please CANCEL my account with this forum.
Old 09-26-2004, 07:03 PM   #49
DiabloGT
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Lamborghini Gallardo vs. Ford GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanP
I never said I was the fastest, I was simply chatting along about bang for buck cause I spent $92k on a Twin Turbo vette that is real fast and I thought that was a good deal. What is it with you people?

Oh yea, just for the record when I said a top speed of 130 it was a type-o, I ment a top speed of over 230mph.
if you would put a twin turbo on a diablo it will go way pasy 255mph+ if the slower older vttt can do 255 then im pretty sure the 98 sv or 01 6.0 can do more, and i dont care whats your top speed, it still looks american and plain and everyone on every steer has one, and how often do people have lambos? hardly ever, whats the chance a hot chick would pick your vette over diablo? the looks and aerodynamics are way better... and i would like to see what is more stable around speeds past 200mph cause of the aerodynamics?
DiabloGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004, 07:05 PM   #50
DiabloGT
Banned

Allanlambo's 98 diablo sv can prolly beat your vette with his 100 shot of nitrous, plus a gallardo is even slower than a diablo and murcielago so its not like you can even afford a better lambo...
Old 09-26-2004, 08:02 PM   #51
NathanP
AF Newbie

First of all, I never said that my vette would be faster than a diablo TT.

Second, you dont even own a Lambo so shut up about it.

Third, your baggin on me cause I only could afford a Gallardo???? I paid CASH for it, no finance around and I dont want a murcielago, I bought the Gallardo to DOWNGRADE the power from my TT vette.

Fourth, if I were to add all my cars to my profile like yours it would go a little something like this:

'04 Hummer H1
'04 Escalade on 22's
'04 Lexus LS 430 Ultra Luxury Edition
'04 Z06 blown
'03 Z06 427 TT
'49 Merc Chopped
'04 Gallardo

Hmmm, looks like I can afford alot more than you can

p.s., its 2004.... time to get rid of your 1995 limo DiabloGT, let go......

Last edited by NathanP; 09-27-2004 at 09:03 AM.
Old 09-30-2004, 06:09 PM   #52
MauiJammer
AF Newbie

Wow... I can only hope that when I make enough money to afford as many cars as you guys that I'm not so arrogant and pigheaded.

First off, if you're talking about bone stock cars. Of course a $200k car is going to beat a $50k car... there's no surprise there.

And once you begin modding a car, the only thing that's generally finite is the overall aerodynamic design of a car. And the only thing your drag coefficient effects that can't be overcome with excessive modding in another department is top speed. Other then that, money is your only limit. At that point it just gets down to bragging about how much money you spent. And honestly, I'd rather brag about how LITTLE I spent to get the power and performance out of a car.

How's this for an example, and it's what I aspire to attain someday.

04 Subaru WRX STi: $32k
2.8L Crawford Performance Motor Package (can reliably take around 1000HP): $8k
Approx cost of turbos, piping, and all misc components to compliment engine: $10k (being very liberal here)
Approx cost to reinforce transmission and drivetrain components: $4k
Cost of new transmission if the first attempt fails: $5k
Approx cost of all suspension, brakes, and structural upgrades for handling: $7k

Total Cost: Approx $66k

And at that point I could easily fit right in with all of you it would have only cost me a measly $66k. Except for in Top Speed... I mean... come on... it's a 4 door grocery getter at heart! The fastest my speed limiter will let me go is 155mph and once that's gone, 6th gear tops out at 186mph but I'm sure I'll be drag limited to somewhere around 170mph. So 200+ is no where to be seen.

But really... how much skill does it take to put the peddle to the floor and drive in a straight line.

Bring those beasts to the track and then you'll have something to really brag about... SKILL!
MauiJammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004, 04:52 PM   #53
NathanP
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauiJammer
Wow... I can only hope that when I make enough money to afford as many cars as you guys that I'm not so arrogant and pigheaded.
!
Obviously you must be talking about me cause Im the one with the expensive cars so let me tell you something. First off how was I arrogant and pigheaded???

Second, 'when you make enough money' to affrod as many cars as us guys, you will be in for a big surprise, well maybe not if you buy BMWs and 1995 limos, but if you start buying Lambos and H1's and shit like that, watch how everyone hates on you, cause its gonna be alot like your hatting on me
Old 10-02-2004, 09:13 PM   #54
MauiJammer
AF Newbie

Quote:
Obviously you must be talking about me cause Im the one with the expensive cars so let me tell you something. First off how was I arrogant and pigheaded???
No... I'm not singleing you out... It just seems that everyone is high and mighty about their cars... my point is that with enough work(money) almost any car can rival another car in one way or another.

Quote:
Second, 'when you make enough money' to affrod as many cars as us guys, you will be in for a big surprise, well maybe not if you buy BMWs and 1995 limos, but if you start buying Lambos and H1's and shit like that, watch how everyone hates on you, cause its gonna be alot like your hatting on me
I already know the feeling a little bit... I'm only 20, so everyone assumes that mommy and daddy bought me my car.
MauiJammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 05:37 AM   #55
Menu dei Motori
Click here

Send a message via ICQ to Menu dei Motori Send a message via AIM to Menu dei Motori Send a message via MSN to Menu dei Motori
enough!

nathan if you want to post sth open 1 thread not 3 or more!

and stop posing around here
Menu dei Motori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 03:36 PM   #56
DiabloGT
Banned

Quote:
First of all, I never said that my vette would be faster than a diablo TT.

Second, you dont even own a Lambo so shut up about it.

Third, your baggin on me cause I only could afford a Gallardo???? I paid CASH for it, no finance around and I dont want a murcielago, I bought the Gallardo to DOWNGRADE the power from my TT vette.

Fourth, if I were to add all my cars to my profile like yours it would go a little something like this:

'04 Hummer H1
'04 Escalade on 22's
'04 Lexus LS 430 Ultra Luxury Edition
'04 Z06 blown
'03 Z06 427 TT
'49 Merc Chopped
'04 Gallardo

Hmmm, looks like I can afford alot more than you can

p.s., its 2004.... time to get rid of your 1995 limo DiabloGT, let go......
how many cars/ what cars did you have when you were 17? and im getting a viper/vette soon cefore i hit 18 so i dont care what you say, by the time i will be your age i will afford better cars, and not get one of the slowest lambos that a diablo can beat and give a horrible excuse...
menu that guy is an asshole you should just ban him!
Old 10-03-2004, 03:37 PM   #57
DiabloGT
Banned

and p.s. i only got the 95' limo for some parties in school, so now im selling it and getting a newer model
Old 09-07-2005, 12:33 AM   #58
kyky
AF Regular

Ford GT's are cool, but it isnt a lambo. Theres something about the cars, beyond the price and performance, their styling just makes my jaw drop. They look amazing.
kyky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 09:10 AM   #59
TeenageFury
AF Newbie

Gallardo. Hands down. GT40 is a poseur's car.
Old 06-12-2006, 07:18 AM   #60
Decipha
AF Regular

i would choose the lambo for the simple fact its a lambo... te he