Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-05-2004, 07:34 PM   #106
RACER D12
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to RACER D12
Re: YOU HEARD IT HERE NEW FAST AND THE FURIOUS 3 (we're getting stupid fast)

Maybe something german? I know they seem to really like german cars over in japan.

Lindsey Boost Enhancer, Blitz EBC, Hot Air Intake, Koni Yellows
RACER D12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 08:15 PM   #107
tha_new_guy
AF Enthusiast

I would pshysically be in pain if they riced out an M3...

Makes me want to cry.

///M POWA! lol

"Please try to refrain from smoking crack while typing. The literate community appreciates your restraint."

AF User Guidelines
tha_new_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 07:38 AM   #108
NSX-R-SSJ20K
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to NSX-R-SSJ20K
Re: Re: YOU HEARD IT HERE NEW FAST AND THE FURIOUS 3 (we're getting stupid fast)

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngvr4
dawg g, what the hell are you talking about?

of topic did you guys ever notice in gone in 60 seconds how the honda kept up with the porche at the beggining
what the fuck are you talking about?

Have you actually watched the first one and paid attention to the script?

If they have the same sort of lines as the first and second in third. I will puke you follow?

wait i'll get some quotes for your feeble little mind.

__________________________________________________ ______
Tej: Do I even wanna know where the Skyline is, Dawg? Or where you've been for the past couple'a days? Or where the hell you got these rides from?

Brian O'Connor: You still fight like shit, bro.

Brian O'Connor: How do ya like them apples?

Brian: What's the retail on one of those?
Ferrari Driver: More than you can afford pal Ferrari.
Dom: [turning to Brian] smoke him.

Letty: I smell skanks. Why don't you girls just pack it up before I leave tread marks on your face.
__________________________________________________ ______

Wow --------A class lines right there.
Old 05-06-2004, 09:26 AM   #109
cavi racer
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to cavi racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDiddy
i wonder what the main car would be. A skyline seems the most logical because they're available over there, but they used on in 2F2F. When you think about it, they've used all te top dogs; RX-7,Supra(twice),Evo,Skyline. But we never got to see the NSX Luda's character had in action, so maybe they'll go with one of those

they havnt done anything with the sti or wrx. or the new z.
cavi racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 11:53 PM   #110
justacruiser
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: YOU HEARD IT HERE NEW FAST AND THE FURIOUS 3 (we're getting stupid fast)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1viadrft
You don't want to know what I call the likes of you....
What? Asshole? Shithead? Fuckface? Dickhead? Whatever, I don't give two-tenths of one shit what you think of me. Fact of the matter is, 'drifting' is the act of trying to keep your car going the direction you want it to while it's out of normal control. Racing is bad enough on the streets, but drifting? If someone likes it and wants to do it, whatever floats your boat, keep it to the tracks, but that shit should absolutely stay the hell off the streets. Hollywood stunt drivers and people who do it for jobs practice for YEARS and still fuck up sometimes on closed courses in cars modifyed specifically to slide. Kids trying to look cool in cars that arent modified for it, (and even if they are, normal streets aren't built for that kind of shit), are about the most dangerous thing possible on the roads. I wonder how many telephone poles and street signs are going to be taken out by dumbshits 'drifting' into them after this next movie if that's what it's about.... plenty I'll bet.

PS. Even if my car was fast, there is no WAY in hell I'd try 'drifting' it, it's dumb and with that things steering, keep the paramedics on standby cuz I'm goin down...
justacruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 02:10 AM   #111
EclipseRST
Banned

Send a message via AIM to EclipseRST Send a message via MSN to EclipseRST Send a message via Yahoo to EclipseRST
dude just chill out! everyone has their own opinions, dont get your panties in a twist because someone likes drifting and you dont! i somewhat agree that it would be stupid to base the movie on drifting along with it being stupid to base all the other movies on street racing but we can choose what they do! maybe they will realize how big of an impact the other movies made on "Ricers" or "Wanna-be Racers" and how many people have died from the cause of street racing since the first movie came out! i highly doubt that will happen seeing most of the performance companies give them money to put their names on the cars and to mention certain brand names in the movie!

oh well i will probably end up watching it one way or another just to see how stupid this one really is compared to the other ones...
EclipseRST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004, 04:29 AM   #112
eckoman_pdx
Honda God

Send a message via AIM to eckoman_pdx Send a message via Yahoo to eckoman_pdx

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseRST
oh well i will probably end up watching it one way or another just to see how stupid this one really is compared to the other ones...
That's how I checked out the last one, lol...borrowed it from a friend who could rent it free because he worked at a video store...and am I glad I didn't acrtually pay to see it, lol.
eckoman_pdx is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing