Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Dealer Experiences
Dealer Experiences If you want to brag or complain about the deal or the service you got, this is the place.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 09:35 PM   #1
hp414
AF Newbie

Chicago Motor Cars is a waste of time

If you are serious about finding a great car, do NOT buy from Chicago Motor Cars
I'm trying to get my story out there so other people won't have to go through what I did. Buying a car should be fun, Chicago Motor Cars will make your experience anything but.
I have encountered some dishonest people in my life, but not these guys are the WORST! I did everything I was supposed to do, but all they did was play games. Chicago Motor Cars set up three different appointments with me to finalize a sale of a car I had spent a lot of my time discussing and negotiating with them about, and all three times they were a no-show. They had set up the appointments and I had FULL payment. Who does this? DISHONEST, FRAUDULENT people, that's who. They may have nice cars to look at, but trust me on this, that's where you should stop. Quite honestly, shopping here would be the biggest mistake and waste of time; All you will find is trouble. Parin Shah, Frank Sacco, and Mark Foster are quite a (dishonest) team.
hp414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:35 PM   #2
shadows
AF Newbie

Re: Chicago Motor Cars is a waste of time

laughing
my sister's daugher asked her mother-
if I come and spend a few days- is there someone who can go with me and advise on a new car-

she went to your so called- cheat dealerahip- got the vehicle for $1,841.00 below what they were asking in her town

in short- she got the same car- way less than her towns dealerships would sell for- she flew in- bought a car- saved big- something most can't grasp

you might be a nut- because you don't know how to talk to someone who has something to sell
shadows is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Tags
dealer , dishonest , recommendation , review
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Dealer Experiences