Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Murciélago (Murcielago)
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 09:15 AM   #31
fredjacksonsan
Caution: Monkeys bite!

Send a message via AIM to fredjacksonsan
Re: Killed a Murcielago

Two years old, yeah that's not bad. About cars beating cycles: they did a test of a racing bike vs an F1 car...Mario Andretti I think was driving. Car beat the snot out of the bike, the downforce made it faster in the corners.
fredjacksonsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:28 AM   #32
ddnspider
AF Newbie

Yea, in FL and Tx, its common to have high hp cars that race and/or beat bikes...including liter bikes.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:28 AM   #33
fredjacksonsan
Caution: Monkeys bite!

Send a message via AIM to fredjacksonsan

Like the mechanic said in "Mad Max":

"How fast you wanna go? All it is, is a matter of money!"
fredjacksonsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 11:40 AM   #34
mr. lambo
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddnspider View Post
LOL, thats pretty funny. Holy old thread batman. Im making over 600 horsepower to the wheels.....thats 750hp at the engine. Your LP640 doesnt even make those numbers. I dont feel the need to make up stories....especially since the car was on the cover of a national magazine and had a 5 page spread Let me guess, next you'll tell me that cars cannot beat a motorcycle as well

LP640 means 640 HP at the wheel. once lp640 is at 220mph and if you are able to come close to neck to neck!! which i really doubt. the firebird's non aerodynamic windshield and mirrors will be all over the road. more than likely if you can even do 150, your engine is blown. coolant out of your tail pipe. your car is not made for that. stay within your class. dont bs ppl. noone believes you becasue you are defying the laws of physics. if you lie, try to be realistic. i watch fast and the furious and the car was going under a 18 wheeler. no! i dont believe it!
mr. lambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 12:06 PM   #35
ddnspider
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. lambo View Post
LP640 means 640 HP at the wheel. once lp640 is at 220mph and if you are able to come close to neck to neck!! which i really doubt. the firebird's non aerodynamic windshield and mirrors will be all over the road. more than likely if you can even do 150, your engine is blown. coolant out of your tail pipe. your car is not made for that. stay within your class. dont bs ppl. noone believes you becasue you are defying the laws of physics. if you lie, try to be realistic. i watch fast and the furious and the car was going under a 18 wheeler. no! i dont believe it!
Hilarious troll. Once again, holy old thread batman. I cant help it if the lambo guys get their feelings hurt when a domestic car puts a hurting on them. Obviously youre not into racing very much otherwise you'd know there are mile events where F-body's (domestics) are reaching speeds well in excess of 200mph.....150 is childs play for a well built car.....and just FYI the LP640....640 is brake horsepower, not wheel hp. For the LP640 to make 640 hp to all 4 wheels it would be making in excess of 850hp at the motor. And they only run 11.2@127mph stock in the 1/4 mile so it is definitely not wheel hp. Do some research.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Murciélago (Murcielago)