Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Wheels/Tires/Suspension
Wheels/Tires/Suspension All the handling help you need. No matter what Honda/Acura you drive.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 12:24 AM   #16
00accord44
High on Potenuse

Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44
Re: lowing an accord

Nothing horrible. Mine were way harsher and I lived with em for about a year. It was the bouncing that I couldn't stand which was because of the extreme drop on stock shocks. For springs, I would reccommend Eibach Sportline, Tokicko Illumina, or Tein S-Tech

00accord44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 12:32 AM   #17
JonB91
AF Regular

Bring it to a body shop to install right? for the eibach springs it says for 06 it fits 4cyl. and for 05 it fits the v6 should there be any diff. between 06 and 05 ??

alright ill keep you updated on this, i dont know when all this stuff is going to happen im just trying to get all my info straight and how much money i will need, and then decide what parts i want first : ) , (rims, drop, cai, interior, body, spoiler, thats about as far as im going i think, im gona save for a project car in a couple years)

anyways thanx a TON for all you help ill keep you posted
JonB91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 01:12 AM   #18
00accord44
High on Potenuse

Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44

A body shop may or may not be willing to install your suspension but most brake shops do suspension as well and will put it in for you. I know Car-X does suspensions, I'm not sure what other national chains do it as well. I guess Pep Boys does if you trust them which I do not. Any good general mechanic should be able to handle it.

00accord44 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Wheels/Tires/Suspension