Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-04-2005, 02:52 PM   #61
J SPEC SilEighty
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to J SPEC SilEighty
Re: Temporary OFF-TOPIC Thread

Can a mod delete NissanElitist's post in the D2 coilover thread and re-open it? I'll just post my response to that thread here for now...

2 of my friends here were in the 2nd group buy of those coilovers. They have also had nothing but problems with them. 1 of them had the same problem that publicenemy was talking about. The shocks sounding like "riding on landmines" is completely true. It was the most horrible sound that I have ever heard. He got the replacement shocks as well, and 1 of them started leaking within the 1st week that he got them. I was thinking about buying them for awhile because of the great price that they were being sold at, but boy am I glad I didn't. So yeah, if anybody see's these things pop up for sale on a forum or ebay, stay clear of them.
Old 07-04-2005, 11:30 PM   #62
Hit_N_Run-player
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Hit_N_Run-player

if i saw a shark coming at me i would do what they did on jaws and make a beacon thing to piss him off before he ate me....

estimated make time-15mins
time before shark eats my ass-5secons

15m-5s= -14minutes and 45secons

ill have to make it before i get in teh water

Horsepower sells cars,
Torque wins races!
Old 07-05-2005, 01:29 PM   #63
93-240SX-COUPE
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via Yahoo to 93-240SX-COUPE
Re: Re: Temporary OFF-TOPIC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit_N_Run-player
15m-5s= -14minutes and 45secons
^^^^hahhahaha, actually its -14 minutes and 55 seconds but hey who's counting correctly
Old 07-05-2005, 09:31 PM   #64
Hit_N_Run-player
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Hit_N_Run-player

i meant to say 15 seconds if you were counting the shark swimming around you, but i must have forgot a number somewhere lol............fuck im just retarded

Horsepower sells cars,
Torque wins races!
Old 07-06-2005, 01:30 PM   #65
sidewayzS13
doin it sidewayz

Send a message via AIM to sidewayzS13

damn ive been gone for 3 days whos missed me i havent been home for 3 or 4 days its been a wild week at work. and i havent gotten any pussy where are the whores when you need them. but i have a funny story.

so me 4 friends and 2 girls are hanging out drinking and smoking at the condo i work at up in a condo that my friends live in. we are geting pretty wasted and i call a girl and meet her down on the beach. i left everyone else and go fool around w/ this girl and drink more. we didnt get very far though she was on the rag. I hate the rag , but i cut my losses and leave her and go back to the room. when i walk in one person is asleep on one couch and i dont see anyone else so i pass out on another couch. about a hour later i had a dream that i was making out w/ some girl. well it turns out it wasnt really a dream. Heres the funny part. 2 of my friends were in the other room fucking these 2 girls that were sisters. well when one of my friends finished the girl he was banging ran out in the living room buttass naked jumped on me while i was passed out and started kissing me. i thought it was a dream but it wasnt i was half awake and drunk kissing this girl and a little something else when her sister walks out and starts bitxhing at her . when this happen i kinda come to and go what the hell then her sis goes you just hooked up w/ ben and now daring your a whore. so i get up and ask my friend if she blew him. he said no so i was ok w/ the makeout. basically i told this story to let you all know that crazy random thins happen to me way to often. and to say im mad cause i would have banged her out to if her sis hadnt been bitching. but it was funny. oh and her sister ripped down like a 8 ft wide blinds when she was getting it from my other friend. what a night
Old 07-06-2005, 01:43 PM   #66
BLU CIVIC
調整器

Send a message via MSN to BLU CIVIC Send a message via Yahoo to BLU CIVIC

i always seem to find my way here whenever there's an off-topic thread
1991 Civic Sedan DX - 185.8whp/139tq. Tuned on NepTune by J.Mills
2006 G35 Coupe 6MT - Stock
2011 CR-Z - Stock
Old 07-06-2005, 01:53 PM   #67
BLU CIVIC
調整器

Send a message via MSN to BLU CIVIC Send a message via Yahoo to BLU CIVIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewayzS13
so me 4 friends and 2 girls are hanging out drinking and smoking at the condo i work at up in a condo that my friends live in. we are geting pretty wasted and i call a girl and meet her down on the beach. i left everyone else and go fool around w/ this girl and drink more. we didnt get very far though she was on the rag. I hate the rag , but i cut my losses and leave her and go back to the room. when i walk in one person is asleep on one couch and i dont see anyone else so i pass out on another couch. about a hour later i had a dream that i was making out w/ some girl. well it turns out it wasnt really a dream. Heres the funny part. 2 of my friends were in the other room fucking these 2 girls that were sisters. well when one of my friends finished the girl he was banging ran out in the living room buttass naked jumped on me while i was passed out and started kissing me. i thought it was a dream but it wasnt i was half awake and drunk kissing this girl and a little something else when her sister walks out and starts bitxhing at her . when this happen i kinda come to and go what the hell then her sis goes you just hooked up w/ ben and now daring your a whore. so i get up and ask my friend if she blew him. he said no so i was ok w/ the makeout. basically i told this story to let you all know that crazy random thins happen to me way to often. and to say im mad cause i would have banged her out to if her sis hadnt been bitching. but it was funny. oh and her sister ripped down like a 8 ft wide blinds when she was getting it from my other friend. what a night
reminds me of that movie title...the Banger Sisters

after reading that composition...i love my married life
1991 Civic Sedan DX - 185.8whp/139tq. Tuned on NepTune by J.Mills
2006 G35 Coupe 6MT - Stock
2011 CR-Z - Stock
Old 07-09-2005, 08:45 PM   #68
sRscooby
AF Enthusiast

Do you think it's called Strawberry Face because when people are angry, their face turns red, like a strawberry.

heh I was just thinking about this since how aggressive the S15 front is
Old 07-09-2005, 11:17 PM   #69
zacremacle
AF Regular

I think it is because s15 how u pronounce it in japaniese.(no clue how to spell it) means the same thing as how u pronounce strawberry face. im not sure on this though.
Old 07-10-2005, 01:15 AM   #70
nissan_240sx
AF Enthusiast

ichi go means strawberry in japanese, also the number 15

1992 240sx SE Fastback 5speed

Old 07-10-2005, 01:16 AM   #71
sRscooby
AF Enthusiast

ooo ok

well, I guess it could work either way
Old 07-10-2005, 09:45 AM   #72
zacremacle
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissan_240sx
ichi go means strawberry in japanese, also the number 15
That was saide easier then i said it i couldent remember the word it was. Thanks!
Old 07-10-2005, 08:59 PM   #73
nissan_240sx
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: Temporary OFF-TOPIC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacremacle
That was saide easier then i said it i couldent remember the word it was. Thanks!
lol no prob

1992 240sx SE Fastback 5speed

Old 07-13-2005, 07:58 PM   #74
Chuki_breath
AF Enthusiast

Off Topic

sup fellas and ladies(do we have ladies here still?)

anyways, subforums arnt working as usual so.......

but i just got a raise and now started working on my day off. So thats 50 hour weeks with more money!!!!! yippieeee. I dunno im just happy i guess, more money to fund my shit. Got 5,500 dolla bills stacked. Almost enough for the pk turbo kit. Can't wait. Dunno prolly wont turbo till next year though(plan on piecing and saving all through winter then next spring/summer start the whole "installing process"). I wanna get a huge kit pieced so i can do the shit at once. And i dont want to have a nice setup all said and done in time to enjoy for the WINTER. FUCK SNOW. So i just decided to hold off till next year and learn/save/piece more together.

Sorry guys im just in a good mood, i mean it makes your day go buy good when your boss tells you that you'll be making more money!! It's not a sweet godly amount lol. But its just nice to get. so dont ask!!!!! lol. But it is double digits....in the dollar amount not cent amount lol.
Old 07-13-2005, 08:01 PM   #75
sidewayzS13
doin it sidewayz

Send a message via AIM to sidewayzS13
Re: Off Topic

nice man. same subject since the hurricane i was jobless cause the beaches are ruined. so i got a job w/ this guy i know doing some remodeling. making $100+ a day plus bonuses at the end of a job. oh and its all under the table so im stoked

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX