Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-24-2003, 10:31 PM   #76
tokar400
AF Newbie

ok jackass...(dorikin)...i know what i did to my car and i told you what i did, and what i have in it,.... race wars starts in st.louis tommorow. if i do good youll see my name and ride on nopi, i guess your just pissing me off.. so after race wars this weekend im never gonna talk about my car on af forums again..... cus all you jackasses think some 16 year old white guy cant even change an engine, ill tell you something, my dad retired from the gtr racing legue in europe he worked on the ferrari team for 3 years, he was a mechanic for them,(and that means i can gat a chance to get on a team,... and after that i moved to this gay country where everyone thinks nothing is possiable... and the point is............. you all just dont have faith.... if i ever make it on any gtr race teams ill remember your fagget ass name and ill make sure you get a rb26dett imprint on your face...dorikin....
tokar400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2003, 09:01 AM   #77
Dorikin
AF Fanatic

I dont think you understand me.

You have provided ZERO evidence to prove me wrong. I cannot take your word for it, simply because there is so much BS on this forum. No one has ever heard of you, and your shop isnt listed ANYWHERE.

Therefore, I, and most other members automatically conclude your bullshitting.

Swapping an RB26 is one of the hardest swaps. Unstable rated it as "impossible" or something.

Your a 16 year old kid, with no konwledge(come on, you cant have been working on cars all 16 years of your life). You incorectly said your car has a 6-speed, when MOTOREX, the guys who SELL skylines for a living , say the GTR has a 5 speed. Its well known that the R34 was the FIRST GTR to have a 6-speed trans.

Just to use the tried and true ricer method. I checked Gran Turismo. Only 5 speeds on the R33?

Did you get a front clip? If so, whats the middle gauge on the dash?

What turbos came stock.

I hope you come back to answer my questions or gimme some evidence.
Derek: Haha AF Sig Material
Dorikin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2003, 12:27 PM   #78
ImportNut1212
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to ImportNut1212
tokar400:

you say how am i supposed to know the address....you posted that it was 14204 manchester rd on the same side as sams. both are false....14204 is a workout place, and i stopped and asked at several places if they had ever herad of vasas performance.....they all said no. you answered a fairly easy question wrong, the r34 gtr only came with the 6 speed. the r33's did not. i'm doubting you because of all this.....post pictures, and people will apologize readily. just dont come on here thinkin your all hot shit, cause you cant talk the talk and not walk the walk...lol. and when i was at gateway i asked a few officials if they had ever seen a black s13 240sx with a skyline motor, and they laughed. i even asked to see the roster for am. drag racers.....nothin about a 240sx rb26dett. and just because your dad was a gtr racer and a mechanic for ferrari, doesnt mean you are instilled with all of his powers.
original tofu crew member #06

my car=95 240sx se w/ s14 sr20det

lUcAs-----
ImportNut1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2003, 12:46 PM   #79
tokar400
AF Newbie

hes the one who ordered the engine, and i have been working on cars a 13, because in ukrane you can drive a 12, well i dont bull shit and whatever you have done or checked out it doesnt matter to me because i wanna see you face to face and show my 240 in your face then you will be speachless.....i hope you signed up for race wars at gateway, july 25-27.... if you did look for my car
Old 07-25-2003, 01:43 PM   #80
Dorikin
AF Fanatic

Drive at 12...what bullshit. Im gonna go ask my friend, who moved here 6 months ago about that one.

Listen, you have zero credibility, cuz Between myself and ImportNut, we have found NOTHING, so for know, you are a total bullshitter.

Lucas-You should ask Obie if he's heard if this guy, if anyone knows, it will be him
Old 07-25-2003, 01:53 PM   #81
mynismo
yada yada yada

Send a message via AIM to mynismo
Quote:
Originally posted by tokar400
because in ukrane you can drive a 12

im ukie buddy.... dont mess with us. that driving at 12 stuff is complete BS
Old 07-25-2003, 02:00 PM   #82
Dorikin
AF Fanatic

0wned. I was JUST about to PM you for confirmaion.
Old 07-25-2003, 02:06 PM   #83
Dorikin
AF Fanatic

Dude, I was talking to my friend and he says Vasas is a Hungarian name..Whats the deal?

You said you were gonna get pics too.

Also, how many throttle bodies did your RB26 come with? And why are you running a TD05. How Big is the wheel? Is it a kit? TD05 is an odd turbo to run with a RB26.

LOL @ Racewars. Where is it? in the Desert? hahaha
Old 07-25-2003, 05:13 PM   #84
tokar400
AF Newbie

your the biggest dumb ass cus i just came back from race wars to get a 150 shot, why dont you go to nopi.com and check reace wars yourself you dumb ass pounder.
Old 07-25-2003, 05:22 PM   #85
tokar400
AF Newbie

dorikin....... its pretty sad..... how you use a video game to get your car info.... you must not have read the screen that pops up and says... that those cars and info is un accurate and mostly fictional.
Old 07-25-2003, 05:56 PM   #86
Dorikin
AF Fanatic

Dude, dont you get it. I was mocking YOU (being the lying ricer) by checking Gran Turismo. Usually thats the be all and end all of ricers knowledge base.

I was reluctant to do it, but I figured maybe you would respect it.

That STILL doesnt change the fact the R33 didnt come with a damn 6-speed and you STILL havent answered my questions...Oh wait, because you will REALLY be owned if you get em wrong.

Listen kid, so far, you have NOTHING to go on. I suggest you provide evidence soon.

Maybe you have a psychological dis-order, where you actually belive this....

Quote:
your the biggest dumb ass cus i just came back from race wars to get a 150 shot, why dont you go to nopi.com and check reace wars yourself you dumb ass pounder.
Oh, ya, I should report that to the mods shouldnt I

150 shot on a Skyline? Puh-leez, someones been watching a lil to much 2f2F.

Mrs. Tokar, Sascha needs to go beddy-bye now...read him the bedtime story about the boy who lied about his car...
Old 07-25-2003, 06:00 PM   #87
ImportNut1212
AF Enthusiast

tokar man, your the "ass pounder", today is the 25th, race wars dont start till tomorrow. and yeah a tdo5 is kinda small for an rb26dett, and you never answered anyones questions about the turbo specs.

lUcAs-----
Old 07-25-2003, 06:02 PM   #88
ImportNut1212
AF Enthusiast

and i'm not goin to race wars cause i'm outta town....but i've got about a dozen buddies lookin for your car. hey, if you prove me wrong, i'll be the first to say i was a dumbass.....but until then, your the ass, because as far, you havent answered direct questions about stuff, and have been wrong about a few things.

lUcAs-----
Old 07-25-2003, 06:11 PM   #89
Dorikin
AF Fanatic

Ok, lets consolidate everything here.

You claim you swapped it yourself, then your dad helped you.
You claim to have a 6-speed, when its WIDELY known R33s have a 5'er
You have Provided ZERO photp evidence
No one in the St.Louis 240 community has heard of your shop
Driving at age 12 is a lie
Lucas couldnt find your shop
Myself and Lucas couldnt find your shop on Mapquest
Racewars it tommorow(Why the fuck would it be on friday???)
Any question I sent you, that could vindicate you, but its a question only SOMEONE with an Rb26 Would know, has gone un-answered
Lucas asked at Gateway if anyones heard of you: No one has
Your not on the roster

So lets see...Myself&Lucas&Other Doubters:12
You: 0

You can either give us some evidence, and prove us wrong, or get outta here. Havent you heard of leaving with dignity.

If you can provide evidence that proves its your car, I will put, in large letters, in my sig: TOKAR OWNZ ME

I DONT wana see pics of other peoples RB26 powered cars, cuz I have them saved, and other people have them saved, and we can easily match them up.

The onus is on YOU, know tokar. Face up. If you admit you are wrong, and admit you have lied, you will get off scot free. I gaurentee. Take your pick.

1 more question. How THE HELL can you run one SINGLE TD05??? Do you know how small it is?? And your making 310 at the flywheel?

Assuming you have a "6 speed", you would be making 263.5 rwhp(15% loss)

If you have a 5 speed, youll make 279rwhp.

That STILL doesnt work out: I belive the GTR uses 2 T25s, and then, an R33 still makes 280hp.

A TD05, assuming it has like, a 16G wheel(ala DSM cars), is prob. smaller, so you would prob. be making LESS hp.

Unfortuately, my knowledge of the TD-series turbos is limited.

Pop Quiz Tokar-who makes AND sells the TD series turbines? Its 2 seperate companies.
Old 07-25-2003, 08:05 PM   #90
R.W.240
Banned

Quote:

just came back from racewars to get a 150 shot... of nitrous... on a skyline... right... i dont care about you BSing about the car but thats crossing a line.
R.W.240 is offline   Reply With Quote