Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Articles > Vehicle Reviews
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-28-2017, 09:46 AM   #1
smittie
AF Newbie

what to buy?

don't know if this is the right place to post but here goes. I have a 1995 gmc k1500 and have had it about 7 years great truck. I am thinking of upgrading and have about 5000 to spend and I am completely old school I know what cars and trucks to buy up 1995 after that I am at a total loss of whats good and whats not. I would like to buy a truck but seems hard to find for that price maybe go to around 6000. so would like some feedback on what you think is a great vehical. what I deem good isn't what some people think, good solid proven engines and transmissions really reliable. I know general stuff like brakes alternator going to happen, been looking at 2003 t0 2006. post what you think don't matter what it is. thank in advance.
smittie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smittie For This Useful Post:
carpartrequest (03-29-2018)
Old 08-01-2019, 07:41 AM   #2
brendastone
AF Newbie

Re: what to buy?

If you are thinking to buy a car refer some free automotive website
brendastone is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Articles > Vehicle Reviews