Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cadillac > CTS and CTS-V
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-11-2010, 01:11 PM   #1
azakram
AF Newbie

Unhappy Traction Control light Cancel comes on, Clamp Alignment

I have CTS 2003 and sometime its Traction Control light cancel light turns on for no reason. Then I stop where ever I am going and after sometime I start the car and light goes off.
I had some problem with the staring wheel shaking and found out the tiers were bad and I changed the tires all new. This solved some shaking but when I break it shakes a little bit and a noise comes from somewehre in the front wheels. I made it cheked by dealer they could not find any problem. Then I sevices break myself and disk look OK not so worn out also pads are good too. I then I pushed the rear plat of the break disk little bit away from the disk which decreased the noise a lot.
Also done wheel balence and alighment.
Alighment equipment give a message that need special eqipment needed for Clamp alighment no idea what that means.
I am sorry if this contains bunch of problems togather but I will appriciat any answer.
azakram is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Tags
breaks , clamps , shaking , traction
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cadillac > CTS and CTS-V