Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > AF in General > Hot and Not
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Hot and Not Express your opinion about this site here. Any comments, good or bad, are welcome.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-03-2015, 03:53 AM   #1
ErickTR
AF Newbie

Conditioning the paint vs waxing it

IMO the The acrylic paint conditioner may become the norm and wax will be looked at as a curiosity, People will laugh when they look back through history at us and marvel at our ruggedness. As we move into the future everything becomes quicker, faster, easier and either more or less effective. Think about life before the "telephone" can you imagine the time lost in trying to get in touch with a person? The house phone changed all that and the "cell phone" made it history. I am old enough to remember "party line" telephones, I have seen a lot of change in technology for better and worse and I see the acrylic paint conditioner as wax's "cell phone". Once you experience the ease and reward of using an acrylic paint conditioner vs wax you will understand my analysis. For the time and effort it takes, wax will make itself obsolete in a world where the one thing we never have enough of is "time". That's my opinion.
ErickTR is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > AF in General > Hot and Not