Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Classic Cars
Classic Cars Do you just love the classics?
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-12-2010, 02:50 PM   #1
abishop57
AF Newbie

Exclamation HELP!! Need car for my wedding! 10/9/10 Malibu, CA

Hi folks,
My fiance and I are getting married on 10/9/10 in Malibu, CA in the hills at Calamigos Ranch.

I am looking for a great classic car to rent for roughly the 5 hours that the wedding will be happening. It will be sitting in front of the venue for people to look at with NO ONE sitting in it except for my fiance and myself.

We would only be driving it from the venue to the Hilton Homewood Suites in Agora Hills, approximately 13 miles from the venue.

My fiance and I are non-drinkers and non-smokers so there is no worry of issues there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I am open to many classics.

Thank you,
Aaron Bishop
abishop57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:10 AM   #2
oldblu65
AF Fanatic

Re: HELP!! Need car for my wedding! 10/9/10 Malibu, CA

In some areas , there are companies that have classic vehicles strictly to rent for use in occasions such as your weddings , etc. ! I don't know if there's one in your locale but if there are any car clubs around , you might contact them to see if any members have a suitable vehicle that might be available to be used in your wedding . I'm not sure you'll have complete control of the vehicle as the owner may require being on scene to " oversee " the use of the vehicle . But that would be a minor inconvenience for you in order to include the vehicle in your wedding . Good luck and keep us updated !

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Classic Cars