Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum!
View Poll Results: Should Michael play or not ?
Throw in the towel and call it quit's ....Your 38 and thats just a bit OLD !!! 6 37.50%
Yes he can do it b/c he's the best there was and the best there ever will be 5 31.25%
You really have no opinion on this and could care less 5 31.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-25-2001, 09:30 PM   #1
GOD
Banned

Send a message via AIM to GOD
Jordan's come back can he do it ?

Should mike come back to the Nba or should he just throw in tha towel ?
GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2001, 09:40 PM   #2
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

i think he could come back and still be good, but he won't be the greatest because of his age.... there are so many young players that are gunna run circles around him
eg. kobe bryant, iverson, vince carter.......

but i think he's still gunna be really good.... MJs the king, and i'm pretty sure he didn't loose that shot

my favorite player is iverson, just because i like cocky people i like his attitude, cause he thinks he's the best..... even though most people don't like him because of that

last night i was playin some NBA2K1 and i managed to win 76-12
guess what the stats were at the end of the game

Iverson:
76 points
0 assists

yeah baby
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
gang$tarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2001, 09:46 PM   #3
vettemaan
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to vettemaan Send a message via AIM to vettemaan
iverson
Old 09-25-2001, 09:53 PM   #4
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by vettemaan
iverson
that's why i said, alotta people don't like him... because of that same reason you don't like him

iverson's the man
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
Old 09-25-2001, 10:30 PM   #5
SkylinesKillAll
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to SkylinesKillAll Send a message via Yahoo to SkylinesKillAll
hes the greatest ever. he can do whatever he wants. iverson is a shitbag. hell never be as good as jordan b/c he doesnt have as good an all around game. hes a cocky little shrimp and id like to kick his ass.

:flamer: :monkeypis :bathroom::rocket: :badass:
SkylinesKillAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2001, 10:56 PM   #6
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by SkylinesKillAll
hes the greatest ever. he can do whatever he wants. iverson is a shitbag. hell never be as good as jordan b/c he doesnt have as good an all around game. hes a cocky little shrimp and id like to kick his ass.
hahahaha i love it how so many people hate him....

that's why he's my favorite, because you guys don't like him.... if i was that good i'd be just as cocky

i never said he was the best, but he's my favorite..... and he's damn good, it doesn't matter if you call him a shrimp cause scoring just under 60 points in games speaks for itself, you can't touch him
Old 09-25-2001, 11:07 PM   #7
vettemaan
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to vettemaan Send a message via AIM to vettemaan
If you get the ball passesd to you and you only the whole game its accualy quite easy to score 60 points i loved in the finals how Lue scored 5 3pointers in a row on him and blocked his shots for a quarter and a half. MVP My ass:finger:
Old 09-26-2001, 07:11 AM   #8
DVSNCYNIKL
R.I.P. DAD 3/25/11

Send a message via ICQ to DVSNCYNIKL Send a message via AIM to DVSNCYNIKL Send a message via Yahoo to DVSNCYNIKL
I like the guy, but I have to say that he should call it quits on such a glorious career. You have to know when to stop. Right now there are guys out there that can run rings around him. I don't know their names, but I'm sure they are out there. If he comes back and does good, more power to him. Otherwise, he should stick to management.
Old 09-26-2001, 12:04 PM   #9
kris
Off playing with fire.

This reminds me of the story, of the boy who cried wolf.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2001, 01:44 PM   #10
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by kbslacker
This reminds me of the story, of the boy who cried wolf.
:huh: :huh:
Old 09-26-2001, 06:28 PM   #11
hermunn123
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to hermunn123
i dont think he should come back. he needs to make up his freakin mind though! he quits and plays baseball. he comes back. quits. he comes back again. he's no doubt the best to play the game but make up your freaking mind already!

Please impede from anathematizing me just because I elocute loquacious locutions more Brobdingnaging than one could elucidate with a perspicacity as Lilliputian as your own.
hermunn123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2001, 06:56 PM   #12
Porsche
Pretty much amazing

Send a message via MSN to Porsche
Quote:
Originally posted by hermunn123
i dont think he should come back. he needs to make up his freakin mind though! he quits and plays baseball. he comes back. quits. he comes back again. he's no doubt the best to play the game but make up your freaking mind already!
Exactly, he already has a bizillion dollars and the imgae, the name, the copyrights. Pro's should be limited to one comeback. i'm not a huge basketball fan but, some many things around me are affected by it (Mostly girls) so maybe I should be a huge fan.

ec437 on grammar;
Quote:
Originally Posted by ec437
I'd've
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2strokebloke
Any car built by "Dr. Technology" is probably not worth $5000
Porsche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2001, 06:59 PM   #13
primera man
"P-Man"

Send a message via AIM to primera man
There is no question that he's the greatest, but i think he may find his age and a few years away from the game may take his toll, along with a team that is not that good. (from what i have heard..i dont follow the game much)
But it will be good for the fans who love the man.

Is there more to the story of his return though ????

Current Build.....1/12 Scale Camaro......Almost finished!!!

View All My Models Here.
primera man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2001, 07:27 PM   #14
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

primera man, you guys get NBA action down under?? i didn't know that, i thought it was just a north america (and i've seen it in europe) thing

GO RAPTORS!!!!

if you guys watch the play-offs.... the Raptors could have been in the championship, they could have been in the finals! if Vince only sunk that 1 shot..... when they were playin the sixers, the raptors were 1 point down with a couple seconds left, they missed!! argh... final game of the series, lose by 1 point, what a way to go :shocked:
Old 09-26-2001, 07:38 PM   #15
primera man
"P-Man"

Send a message via AIM to primera man
Quote:
Originally posted by gang$tarr
primera man, you guys get NBA action down under?? i didn't know that, i thought it was just a north america (and i've seen it in europe) thing

I have SKY T.V and you get live NBA/NFL/Hockey/Soccer.
Cant really get into the NBA/NFL stuff live.

I dont mind the NBA Highlights they show....awesome stuff.
NFL.....(I can see i'm going to get shot to bits here)...i just cant stand the bloody game. To stop/start for my liking.
I love seeing the big hits and tackles etc...but the rest

In NZ we are rugby mad so thats what we all watch. To you guys though, it's probably like me watching NFL.

Current Build.....1/12 Scale Camaro......Almost finished!!!

View All My Models Here.
primera man is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic