Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Oldsmobile > Silhouette
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-12-2016, 01:04 AM   #1
Jb3400
AF Newbie

2002 OLDS SIUETTE 3.4 swap gm ????? 99 3.4

I'M CURRANTLY HAVE A 2002 OLDS THAT'S A FRIENDS HE SPENT 1800.00 ON HAVING WORK DONE BUT THEY SCREWED HIM . SO I'VE REDO THE HEADS AND CLEANED INSTALLED HEAD GASKETS NUMBERS PARTS BUT APPON START UP DID INTAKES WITH METAL FEL PRO JUNK START UP COMES UP MISFIRE #3 NOT RIGHT AWAY.NOW APPON TAKING IT APART I'VE FOUND A MELTED FUEL INJECTION WIRING HARNESS FROM THE CAM SENSOR UP I'VE REPLACED THE CAMSENOR AND HARNESS CHECKED INJECTORS OMES BUT IN MY INVESTIGATIONS THE INTAKE SAYS 1999 3400 SFI UNKNOWN TYPE OF GM MAKE IN 2000 THE 3.4 OLS SIUETTE to 2000 changed there inpedence in there fuel injector APPON looking up the injector numbers THEY SAY. CHEVY BUICK AND NOT OLDS THE NUMBERS ARE DIFFERENT INJECTORS AND THE CONTROLS ON THE DASH GO CRAZY WHEN U TURN THE IGN ON NOW THE WIRES WERE BARE AND WOULD SAY SHORTED THE COOLING FANS WERE BURNT UP WITH THE #1FUSE BEFORE I STARTED NOW THE HIGH LOW INPEDENCE ON THE FUEL INJECTOR FOR 2002 OLDS SUITUTTE ARE DIFFERENT THAT WILL CAUSE A MISFIRE ???IF THOSE WIRES SHORTED THAT MEANS THE PCM IS BAD RIGHT ,I'M THINKING THAT THE DIFFERENCE ON HIGH LOW EMPEDANCE WOULD CAUSE THE MELT DOWN ,SO I'M GOING TO JUNK YARD GETTING 2002 INJECTORS AND A 2002 PCM DO U THINK THAT WILL WORK .,NOW AS OF THE FEL PRO GASKETS INTAKE I THINK THERE ALL JUNK THEY HAVE METAL ON THE GASKET AT THE #3 IF YOU TORK THAT TO SPEC ULL BRAKE THE INTAKE SO HOW DO YOU TOOK THEM THE INTER BOLTS THINK 62LBS AND OUTER 62 LBS THEN TO 115LBS I KNOW THAT IT'S SCATTERED HARD TO READ BUT WITH A TBI INJURY I'M TRYING SO PLEASE TAKE TIME TO HELP WITH SO MANY QWESTIONS
Jb3400 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Oldsmobile > Silhouette