Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Oldsmobile > Achieva
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-23-2005, 06:00 PM   #1
angry_achieva
AF Newbie

Unhappy help!!!Oldsmobile achieva worst cars ever.....

i have a the worst car ever made, it's 1997 olds achieva. i've had the worst time getting the heat to work after the heater went out and now that it's been replaced it still doesn't work i've tried everything. this morning it decided to let me down again, i get ready to leave for work and i can't even turn the steering wheel. i've checked the fluid in it and it's full. does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it????? please help
angry_achieva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 12:24 PM   #2
anusemoon
AF Regular

check for any whose restrictions from one end to the other.... also if thier is any wires or harnesses...check if they are dissconected or damaged ( broken.. cliped.. coroded..etc.) and last thing is to check the ac switch.....maybe the resistor from low heat to high head does not work... or from cold to warm....then hot....
anusemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 10:33 PM   #3
rzn6jw
AF Newbie

Re: help!!!Oldsmobile achieva worst cars ever.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry_achieva
i have a the worst car ever made, it's 1997 olds achieva. i've had the worst time getting the heat to work after the heater went out and now that it's been replaced it still doesn't work i've tried everything. this morning it decided to let me down again, i get ready to leave for work and i can't even turn the steering wheel. i've checked the fluid in it and it's full. does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it????? please help
Hey....I have the same heat problem! Just posted it. Did your heater core go out? New thermostat? New intake manifold gasket?
rzn6jw is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Oldsmobile > Achieva