Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Altima
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-31-2011, 10:32 PM   #1
Jkarne
AF Newbie

Idle fluctuation

I have a 2006 Nissan Altima with the 2.3L, I just changed the spark plugs and tranny fluid. I started it and ran it a while then shut it off. I took it out driving and now the idle, in park or neutral, fluctuates about 1 grand between 1 and 2 thousand. I tried the idle reset and it didn't work. I also cleaned the maf sensor and throttle body. I searched for vac leaks and couldn't find one. I am totally stumped now, does anybody have any ideas or does it need to go in?
Jkarne is offline   Reply With Quote