Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Shows
Car Shows Discuss anything related to the car shows around the globe. Post the pictures you took, etc.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 01:08 AM   #1
teamneon
AF Newbie

Nopi Nationals Midwest Trip to ATL Sept 13th-16th

Just seeing if anyone would like to join us for the trip to ATL.
September 13th-16th
Nopi Nationals-(now the largest car show in the world)
7000 Car show entries, over 90,000 spectators
Itinerary:
Thursday Sept 13th
3pm A few people coming from central Missouri and St. Louis meeting in Paducah, KY
4pm Meet in Carquest parking lot (2 miles from I-24 in Paducah) and put gear (and/or bike) in truck.
430pm Head out to Nashville down I-24 (roughly 1:45 travel time, stopping in Clarksville,TN)
7pm Check into Ramada Inn (I-24 exit 48) Rate is $79 (90.24 w/tax) Hotel # is (615) 244-6690
9pm Take cars/truck downtown and hit up 2nd st. bars (18 to enter, 21 to drink)
Friday Sept 14th
11am Head out of nashville to Atlanta (roughly 3 1/2 hours, stopping every hour for break/gas)
4pm Check into Holiday Inn-South Atlanta (Hotel is right off I-75) Rooms are $99 (# 1-770-968-4300)
6pm We usually take a ride around the burbs of ATL, usually back by dark
This is when we split up and some go downtown, some go swimming, but we have to be up early Sat.
Saturday Sept 15th
8am Off to track (15 min drive) The check-in time is still open so Ill post when Nopi gets back to me.
Set up ezup and position bikes/vehicles in South Car Club lot right behind the vendor midway
Check out the show all day!
7pm Leave show and head back to hotel (this is usually a PITA with traffic)
9pm Drive vehicles to Buckhead, about 20 min from hotel (100 bars in 2 blocks, 21 to enter) Coyote Ugly is A+
Sunday Sept 16th
10am Off to track for another day of walking and taking pics!
5-6pm Head back to Paducah usually getting in pretty late, places to crash if your from out of town.
Just email me or pm me if anyone has an interest or questions. We had 8 entries last year with tons of people swearing they are going this year, but you know how that goes. We go no matter who goes...lol
teamneon is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Shows