Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Hyundai > Accent | Verna
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 01:03 PM   #1
sofpan
AF Newbie

Cool Hyundai Cars are Junk!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes_1
...Do not bring LIES

Where are the lies dude?
I have a junk Hyundai car. If you don’t believe me, let me sell it to you for only €4,000. It’s a Bargain because you believe that Hyundai is BIG and GOOD. My cars has only 70,7 k miles and I always did the service only to expensive authorised points. Bargain duh! Put your money where your mouth is Hermes_1...

And I bring facts.

Facts are: JD Power recent studies in England, Germany and France that ranked Hyundai at low levels . It’s not imagination.

Facts are: ADAC and DEKRA recent studies in Germany that ranked Hyundai very low, below average. Is this lie? No! It’s a fact.

So who denies facts? The “Hyundai Defenders” and Hyundai Fans.

I believe you understand the metaphore...

Quote:
You used data for the CR 2007 list!!!!

Why? You are responding like I used data from 1977. I used data from the previous year. Very recent data shown Hyundai absent from top positionings, besides the large sales that have.

Quote:
Hyundai is Number one!!! Rated higher than the Japanese!!!

Hyundai is always copying others auto makers. I can show you pictures if you like. Hyundai is like a student that copies from a good student in the exams. Whoever student copies is a cheater. You are saying that the student who cheats, is more skilled and better than the student is being copied? Nice try Hermes but not successful
I can say that I like you because you have a Greek nickname (Hermes), beside you try to insult Greece.
Hermes, understand this: Hyundai between other large auto makers, is like 3rd world citizen.
Go ahead, put your money where your mouth is, buy a Hyundai that you think a car of quality. After 60 to 70 k miles, you will remember me. You will try then to sell it... for what? Just a few pennies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson
First it was quality, then it was ‘long-term’ quality, and now it's dealer service?
Yes, I making the perspective wider. It’s not bad this. Actually it’s good. The bad thing would be to make the perspective shorter/smaller.

Quote:
Hyundai quality has improved dramatically

Then why Edmunds had Hyundai Group in the half worst positions of the Worst Resale (5 to 10)?
Edmunds was talking about new cars, not for cars of a decade.

Quote:
Cars are not meant to be life-long partners.

Why? Cars are durable goods –and very expensive.

Quote:
Your car, by your own accounts, would have done great

Then, why don’t you buy my car Hudson? See above in this comment for details... It’s a bargain man! Put your money where your mouth is. You are saying that burning some oils isn’t important. Only €3,500 for you Hudson. I had bought it about € 13,000. Think about it... Bargain!

I’m very pleased Fanny that you hear to your nickname I gave you (Fanny) because you answer. I also see that you like the little chicken that I dedicated to you. So I will adopt you as an internet little chicken pet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanny
YOU INSULTED US JUST BY STARTING THIS THREAD! HYUNDAI cars are WORTHLESS!? ON A SUB SITE CREATED FOR HYUNDAI OWNERS

... And what am I Fanny?

If you didn’t noticed, I am a pissed Hyundai owner!
Furthermore, I don’t believe to be fascist. You seem to be a nice little chicken pet. A cute one... So, let me speak. This is a democratic operation. Speech and dialogue, despite the different opinions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**EDIT: No, we will not unlock your thread, and dont go starting news ones either**

Last edited by Greenblurr93; 09-18-2008 at 02:15 PM.
Old 09-18-2008, 02:14 PM   #2
Greenblurr93
Kind of a Big Deal

Send a message via MSN to Greenblurr93
Re: Hyundai Cars are Junk!!!

Dont create a thread with the same subject matter as a closed thread. Which is against the rules... Play nice, or dont play at all

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Hyundai > Accent | Verna