Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Venture
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-06-2010, 10:42 PM   #16
OnThePike

Re: 2003 Venture Interior Lights

Not too many junk yards where I live, but as it happens, I'm speaking with someone via eBay who may have the entire assembly at a very reasonable price. I'm waiting to hear back.

By the way, still haven't gotten to this yet. I'm going to work on everything together during this install over the weekend.
Old 12-03-2010, 12:39 PM   #17
OnThePike

Re: 2003 Venture Interior Lights

Just wanted to post a follow-up to this. I did install a set of 3-way switches to control the interior lights from the dash, as well as the bed area and all works perfectly. If I leave the dimmer switch clicked far right (interior lights always on), I can fully control them from either location (front and rear, on and off). If I leave the interior lights switch in the normal position, I can shut off the interior lights from either location (but cannot turn them on, of course).

This works perfectly for my application. Thanks again for all your help and suggestions.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Tags
alarm , console , dome , interior , lights
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Venture