Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Exterior | Bodykits | Lighting | Aerodynamics
Exterior | Bodykits | Lighting | Aerodynamics Discuss different body kits, body work in general, and all types of exterior modifications.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 01:37 PM   #1
Jeep_Kee
AF Newbie

Exclamation Help! - Need to I.D. Aftermarket Rims

Hello! I'm a newbie here. I just purchased a 96 Grand Cherokee with custom aftermarket rims. I need to find the center caps for them and the seller didn't even know the brand of the rims. They are 22x8.5, 5 lug, and no markings whats so ever! Behind the rim there are several markings: "22x8.5J", "Max Load: 2100 lbs.", "ET1015", "X1 H", and that's about it. I have attached a pretty clear photo, if anyone can help...I've tired, but the aftermarket rim business is full of look a likes and clutter. HELP!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2011-02-22 12.18.05.jpg (325.4 KB, 3 views)
Jeep_Kee is offline   Reply With Quote