Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Neon | Plymouth Neon
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-05-2013, 07:14 PM   #1
daau885
AF Newbie

2005 Dodge Neon problem

I am not very good with cars but I have had this car for 8 years now and don't want to get rid of it. It has been a reliable car and I want to try and fix it myself. I recently was driving and while going from reverse to drive I felt something wrong happen. It just didn't feel right as I was driving. It feels like it is pulling a bit to the left and it just feels loose as I was driving. As soon as it happend I drove it right back home, I was only around the block from there. It just feels like it is loose and doesn't feel right as I am driving. I know its not a tie rod since I have had one go out on me a few years ago and obviously could drive but I was able to drive and steer and get back home. It looks as if it may be lower on the front drivers side as in the car looks closer to the wheel a bit but not to the point of rubbing or anything. It doesn't wobble or shake as I am driving either. I didn't have alot of time to check it out fully as I had to work and ended up taking my other car once I parked it. I don't have alot of money to take it to a mechanic to pay for it to be checked out so im wondering any anybody knows what it could be and if I could fix it myself. It has around 115000 miles on it and I don't want to get rid of it yet.
daau885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:50 PM   #2
jamesslcx
AF Enthusiast

Re: 2005 Dodge Neon problem

Have you fixed it yet? Hate to say it but you should take it to a shop to be checked out. It could be one of several problems.
jamesslcx is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Neon | Plymouth Neon