Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Murciélago (Murcielago)
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-02-2003, 05:47 PM   #1
aehaas
AF Newbie

Direct Power System-What does it really do?

I looked up the patent number they gave, 2002-109831, it does not exist. I do not see what it actually does. What is the internal circuit?

aehaas
aehaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2003, 03:34 PM   #2
Cyprus106
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Cyprus106
Re: Direct Power System-What does it really do?

its an int'l. patent. be careful where you look it up. The system is a big hoax. It's bullshit. went in and out in less than 3 weeks here. lol www.directpowersystem.com used to be up and running. oh gee all the sudden it's gone!

Just think about the setup! You can't have something TAKING DC power FROM the battery, not putting it ANYWHERE but to a ground and expect it to somehow magically add this 'power' to your car. The theory is obviously complete bullshit in even the most simple mechanical sense. They're taking both currents and they're not putting them back into the wiring system, nothing's actually happening. There's one wire going to ground. Tell me, how does anyone expect a little box to take power, spit it back to the ground and have their car gain some sort of amazing amount of horsepower? It doesn't take an engineer to figure out right off the bat that their structure is absolute bullshit. And AF is SELLING this crap? uum... that makes me wonder.

EDIT: Someone took one apart and it was nothing but bundled wires inside. gee, go figure.

Last edited by Cyprus106; 12-14-2003 at 09:46 PM.
Cyprus106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2003, 09:40 PM   #3
hybrid180
AF Newbie

Actually the DPS system doesn't seem to work at all if anything according to this person that has tried it:

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...&highlight=DPS

I have yet to see a testimonial where someone was skeptical but after trying it, actually liked it. I have also yet to get a good description of what exactly this thing does. So far this thing looks like it doesn't do a thing.
hybrid180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 10:50 AM   #4
Xanthus
AF Newbie

Xanthus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2003, 09:36 PM   #5
redemption
AF Newbie

Re: Direct Power System-What does it really do?

yes...post the links here to all the other websites with it posted. Thats a good thing, let EVERYONE know.
redemption is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Murciélago (Murcielago)