Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Peugeot > 306
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 09:54 AM   #1
heppy
AF Newbie

Complete Heating System Failure

Hi,

Hope someone here might be able to point me in the right direction.

A while back I was driving happily around when the car suddenly died. i'd picked it up from someone who was doing some work on it and he hadn't connected the battery terminal on correctly.

So, I hooked it back up and when I turned the heating on, it just stopped. Checked the fuse, yep, blown, replaced it and bang, same thing again.

Having taken the car to a local mechanic he said that he'd tested all the major parts of the system and there was no electrical fault as all the bits ran when connected to a power source. I think (it's a while back) he said it might have something to do with the aircon control unit.

Having said that another guy I spoke to said to check the heater relays except I'm not an expert and can't find them!

Has anyone else got any experience of this or perhaps some advice, it's getting cold over here.

Thanks in advance,

Simon
heppy is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Peugeot > 306