Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Prelude
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-22-2012, 11:12 PM   #1
lilwhitelude
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to lilwhitelude
Instrument Cluster

Does anyone know where I can find an Instrument cluster for a 1994 Si 2.3, 5speed transmission? Cheap!!! My speedo jumped around for years so I pretty much ran off the tach. Worked well until the tack spring broke. Now I have no way of knowing my speed so the old gal rest in the driveway until I can get it fixed. I have a 92 parts car, but of course the clusters are different. There isn't many parts that wont interchange, but of course, the part I need the most, goes out.
Will a cluster from a vtec car work the same? I figure it will plug right in, but I don't know if the calibrations are the same. I don't want to put an automatic cluster in it simply because I don't want the gear selection crap on my dash.
Thanks for the help
David.
(lilwhitelude)
lilwhitelude is offline   Reply With Quote