Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Girl Racers' Spot For the Female Racer....
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-16-2005, 10:37 PM   #1
JDMsweetz
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to JDMsweetz
Is it just ME?

I've been on the forums for awhile now. However, I stopped visiting and posting because it had gotten so quiet in the females forums, I searched for another forum with more female enthusiasts. Long story short, I decided to come back to the forums, in hopes of more females. I noticed that there were females posting in this forum, but now that I have been posting..I notice that they all stopped posting.

WTF? Is it just me? Everywhere I go and start posting, the other females drive out.

Start posting again, Ladies!
Old 01-19-2005, 12:21 PM   #2
kourtneya
AF Newbie

Re: Is it just ME?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMsweetz
I've been on the forums for awhile now. However, I stopped visiting and posting because it had gotten so quiet in the females forums, I searched for another forum with more female enthusiasts. Long story short, I decided to come back to the forums, in hopes of more females. I noticed that there were females posting in this forum, but now that I have been posting..I notice that they all stopped posting.

WTF? Is it just me? Everywhere I go and start posting, the other females drive out.

Im a newbie. Are you a street racer?
Old 01-20-2005, 01:43 AM   #3
JDMsweetz
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to JDMsweetz

I don't actually consider myself a "street racer." I street race on occassion; my boyfriend and I prefer the track.

What do you drive and who is that on your avatar?
Old 01-27-2005, 09:22 PM   #4
Shpyder
Moderate moderator

Too bad Qualcomm stadium here in San Diego has been temprarily shut down for a while. 1/8 darg events were awesome.

The daily driver. The weekend cruiser. The lazy shop hog.
Old 01-29-2005, 01:14 AM   #5
gsxeclipse97
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to gsxeclipse97

It just takes one time to get caught but they might let you off because you are a girl me i would be screwed
Old 02-01-2005, 04:21 PM   #6
chixSI
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to chixSI

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMsweetz

NOPE, it's not just you. Today has been my first time back on here for at least a couple of months. I just dont get on here as often as i used to. I believe i haven't been on this forum as much because of the boring forums being made (the same topics about girls being interested in cars...) But from time to time i like to get on here to see if anything has changed....when i come on, surprise there are the same forums and same post.

***Never Drive Faster Then Your Guardian Angel can Fly!!!***

www.teckademicseast.com
www.teckademics.com
www.dtmpower.net
www.motivonline.com
www.importvelocity.org

: TURBO is now in...
Old 02-02-2005, 12:24 AM   #7
JDMgirly
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Is it just ME?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chixSI
NOPE, it's not just you. Today has been my first time back on here for at least a couple of months. I just dont get on here as often as i used to. I believe i haven't been on this forum as much because of the boring forums being made (the same topics about girls being interested in cars...) But from time to time i like to get on here to see if anything has changed....when i come on, surprise there are the same forums and same post.

hi, you fix cars?
Old 02-02-2005, 10:18 AM   #8
chixSI
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: Is it just ME?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMgirly
hi, you fix cars?

depends on the fixing!

www.teckademicseast.com
www.teckademics.com
www.dtmpower.net
www.motivonline.com
www.importvelocity.org

Old 02-04-2005, 04:37 AM   #9
JDMgirly
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Is it just ME?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chixSI
depends on the fixing!

wow..theyre nice.. are you game?
Old 02-04-2005, 08:37 AM   #10
chixSI
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Is it just ME?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMgirly
wow..theyre nice.. are you game?
Maybe it's just me, since it's pretty early on a friday morning and i'm tired, (or maybe it's because i'm a blonde) but i don't understand your comment???
Sorry if i'm missing the meaning, but really i don't understand it. Please tell

www.teckademicseast.com
www.teckademics.com
www.dtmpower.net
www.motivonline.com
www.importvelocity.org

Old 02-13-2005, 06:44 PM   #11
YukiHime
AF Enthusiast

It's not just you. I haven't come back at least a month. And that's because I know the whole forum just won't have a new post until like a week later. And it's sad that no one comes often...
Old 02-15-2005, 11:23 PM   #12
CrzyMR2T
AF Enthusiast

i wanna know why the girl racers spot forum is in a honda forum. it doesnt make sense, it should be in the racing forum or something. i bet it would get more posts if it was. also, since this is a honda/acura forum, your mostly gonna get girls that into hondas, and acuras, not as much variety of interest in cars.
Old 02-15-2005, 11:37 PM   #13
YukiHime
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrzyMR2T
i wanna know why the girl racers spot forum is in a honda forum. it doesnt make sense, it should be in the racing forum or something. i bet it would get more posts if it was. also, since this is a honda/acura forum, your mostly gonna get girls that into hondas, and acuras, not as much variety of interest in cars.
Well, because(I guess that's why) if this is in the racing forum, there will be too many guys come in and get into arguments.

I drive a Mazda...but I'm here...
Old 02-16-2005, 03:29 AM   #14
CrzyMR2T
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Is it just ME?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukiHime
Well, because(I guess that's why) if this is in the racing forum, there will be too many guys come in and get into arguments.

I drive a Mazda...but I'm here...
ok you might get more guys comming in here, and fighting more, but i bet you ll also get more posts from girls. you would have to recruit every single girl that signs on, if you dont put it out there for others to see, if you dont do either of these, you wont get much posts. also, if this is a girls racing spot forum, there shouldnt be so many guys in here. it sorta makes this whole girls racing spot thing pointless. guys still come in here like its a regular forum. i bet there are just as many guys, as there are girls posting on this forum, actually, maybe more guys posting.
Old 02-16-2005, 11:26 AM   #15
chixSI
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: Is it just ME?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrzyMR2T
also, if this is a girls racing spot forum, there shouldnt be so many guys in here. it sorta makes this whole girls racing spot thing pointless. guys still come in here like its a regular forum. i bet there are just as many guys, as there are girls posting on this forum, actually, maybe more guys posting.
You know i don't mind the guys coming on here and posting or helping out on the question that we "us ladies" post, but it's the guys that get me pissed off when they only come on the girls forums to give us props about being involved in this hobby! It's the same topic threads being made in this forum and it's mostly by the guys wanting to holla or whatever

You know i don't say and i dont agree that we should 'kick' the guys out of our 'spot' because to be honest with you...i don't want to be kicked out of the guys forums. I am mainly in the guys forums and i learn more from them then i do in this forum. And that's why i'm on forums...is to basically ask questions and learn more. I just think that the guys need to come to an understanding that the threads and post that they put up in the girls spot gets a little old and boring to us girls who read it.

www.teckademicseast.com
www.teckademics.com
www.dtmpower.net
www.motivonline.com
www.importvelocity.org

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot