Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot
Girl Racers' Spot For the Female Racer....
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-10-2004, 01:54 PM   #46
demon9766
AF Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to demon9766
Re: Hey Gurls, heres a way to make a guys ego drop dead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severity
waaaaaaa! waaaaaaaaa! i was beaten by a girl, waaaaaaaaaa!
shut up and grow a pair, sex has nothing to do with driving ability and it says a lot about somebody if they cry when beaten by a girl. who cares, grow up........
I hear u if your car is slow then its just slow it has nothin to do with sex.If u don't like being beaten by a girl build a faster car!!
Old 11-10-2004, 02:03 PM   #47
demon9766
AF Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to demon9766
Re: Re: Hey Gurls, heres a way to make a guys ego drop dead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkprincess0330
I have a lot of respect for the guys who can admit it when they have been beaten by a girl. As for the others they need to learn respect and deal with their over inflated heads, and learn to accept defeat.
Well if anything if a girl beats me (but it has never happend yet)i would say good race and ask what she has under the hood.And her number she might be able 2 give me some tips. to gie
Old 11-13-2004, 05:59 PM   #48
Schister66
AF -Advisor

Send a message via AIM to Schister66 Send a message via MSN to Schister66

Quote:
Originally Posted by unusualcivic
i dont think its a big deal if a girl beats ya, think about it, i'd much rather be beaten by a girl than a ricer....
Old 11-29-2004, 03:06 AM   #49
MALKAVIAN
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkprincess0330
This forum is for girl racers so they have somewhere to talk about "Girl Racing," and help and support one another.
hey if you can drive a car good you can driver a car good it dosen't matter the sex.some times it dosen't matter the car.take this story me and my friend I'm driving a 86 crx si w/ Ice man intake and that was it, he's driving a 99 2 door civic AEM COLD AIR Intake lowered and a stage 1 racing clutch. we did a stander green lite drag I was of him by 1 car by the time I hit secend gear and staded ahead untell i stoped. so its all on if you can drive or not. if you can't and you don't like to get bet by a girl and don't have the money to buy every thing for the top of the line cars then don't race. Me if a girl bets me maybe she can show me how she drive and i can learn a few things or she's just has a faster car. Big Fukken Deal "now go tuck your balls between your legs and lets race"
Old 12-26-2004, 06:23 AM   #50
-Davo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by animal66
instead of making a car all pink and pretty and stuff ( not saying your cars are, or that there is anything wrong with that....) make them no different from guys cars, but on the back window or bumper, have a BIG decal that tells ur a girl (this could be a all girl car club logo, etc...)
This makes guys cringe when they get beat like that... it did me at first, then i got used to it! lol.... but it happened to one of my friends; he quit racing alltogether because of it..... I dunno this post may sound stupid, oh well, i think it sounded better in my mind than it does reading it......well cya.... Oh is there any racers here from East TN or Houston TX area?

A good way to make any honda owner's ego drop dead, is race them in a holden, when they lose, they'll realise that the fast and the furious was all show and no real shit

aaaaahahahahah

sorry.
Old 12-26-2004, 04:01 PM   #51
Lychus
AF Regular

i would love to even see a girl with a nice car. Around where i live the few few few girls with hondas suck. Colors dont match, rims look like crap, the exhaust doesnt fit. Or the rich girls with automatic jettas and stuff. They are all riced out and then they try to race you too. its abit depressing. I think the nicest car by a girl ive seen was a mazda speed protege, but she doesnt race it. Id really like to see a girl kick ass to shut up all those sexist guys. or even better a girl with a 4 cylinder beat a guy with a 6 or 8 cylinder. AHAHAh
Old 12-30-2004, 03:53 AM   #52
ludegurl
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Davo
A good way to make any honda owner's ego drop dead, is race them in a holden, when they lose, they'll realise that the fast and the furious was all show and no real shit

aaaaahahahahah

sorry.
REALLY....

Old 01-12-2005, 09:24 AM   #53
LittleGSEclipse
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to LittleGSEclipse
I agree with what alot of yous are saying. It doesnt matter the sex or a person. If you have a fast car, And your a good driver then it really doesnt matter. If anything girls have an advantage, you girls usually weigh less then us guys do.
-DSM Link,Injen Intake,Spearco FMIC,HKS SSQ B.O.V.,Apex TurboTimer,Greddy Evo Exh 3",660 injectors,Walbro 255 fuel pump,B&M Fuel Pressure Reg,Heads Ported & Polished,Momo Short Shifter Clutch Masters lightened Flywheel,C.M.Kevlar Clutch,Quaife LSD,Autometer Boost & A/F Gauge, EvoIII B16g Turbo,HKS 272/272 cams & HKS Cam Gears,Crower Valve Springs & Rods,Power Pulley Kit,100 shot Zex Nitrous
Old 01-13-2005, 01:05 AM   #54
JDMsweetz
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to JDMsweetz

I don't think gender's body weight is much in comparison as an overall theory compared to the car itself. I mean, how much more or less could it be on average?
Old 01-13-2005, 07:43 AM   #55
LittleGSEclipse
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to LittleGSEclipse
Well when you have a 225lb guy and a 125lb girl. Thats a 100lb difference. I know guys who would kill to find something in their cars that they could remove to have a 100 weight reduction.

And what a car weighs is a big factor in how fast it is.
-DSM Link,Injen Intake,Spearco FMIC,HKS SSQ B.O.V.,Apex TurboTimer,Greddy Evo Exh 3",660 injectors,Walbro 255 fuel pump,B&M Fuel Pressure Reg,Heads Ported & Polished,Momo Short Shifter Clutch Masters lightened Flywheel,C.M.Kevlar Clutch,Quaife LSD,Autometer Boost & A/F Gauge, EvoIII B16g Turbo,HKS 272/272 cams & HKS Cam Gears,Crower Valve Springs & Rods,Power Pulley Kit,100 shot Zex Nitrous
Old 01-13-2005, 12:59 PM   #56
TRD2000
AF Enthusiast

i found this thing, ROUGHLY

weight(kg)/(power(hp)*0.9) = the cars 0-60 time

it seams relatively accurate, do the math.
Old 01-14-2005, 11:16 PM   #57
JDMsweetz
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to JDMsweetz

I'm well aware that weight in itself makes a difference, I believe that to be common sense. However, you take a EF against and EG with the smaller weight in the EG and larger weight in the EF. To conclude, it doesn't neccessarily make a big difference. Using weight arguements is like saying your synchro is bad or you had no traction.
Old 01-17-2005, 11:05 AM   #58
tencent
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to tencent

To me it doesn't matter who your racing just the car and what they have done to it. Of course their driving skills are involved.. but as long as they aren't the worst shifter in the world if their car is good enough they are gonna smoke you. Who cares if its a girl or not? Lastly, girls driving fast cars when they are actually good drivers (not saying they are typically bad because most of my guy friends suck, ie. when my friend put his mustang GT through a wall trying to race my minivan.. my minivan won that race) is pretty damn hot