Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > GMC > Yukon
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-28-2014, 01:12 PM   #1
sleber
AF Newbie

Brand New 2014 Yukon hesistates

Just purchased a 2014 Yukon XL it is has a bit of hesitation upon acceleration. Did not think much about initially but it is a bit bothersome. I have an 02 Suburban and never had that issue. I did also notice the same issue when test driving a 2014 Suburban. Any one known what may cause this and is there any solution?
sleber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 02:30 PM   #2
gmtech1
AF Enthusiast

Re: Brand New 2014 Yukon hesistates

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleber View Post
Just purchased a 2014 Yukon XL it is has a bit of hesitation upon acceleration. Did not think much about initially but it is a bit bothersome. I have an 02 Suburban and never had that issue. I did also notice the same issue when test driving a 2014 Suburban. Any one known what may cause this and is there any solution?
Take it to the dealer and have them check it out. 2014 is under warranty. I'm guessing you know this though. There is a tsb that states that under certain conditions, even if you stomp on the throttle, the throttle blade is opened slowly for .7 seconds to help minimize driveline lash and clunking. This may be what you are feeling. If it is, it's a normal condition.
gmtech1 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > GMC > Yukon