Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot
Girl Racers' Spot For the Female Racer....
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-10-2003, 09:46 AM   #61
projecktzero
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to projecktzero Send a message via Yahoo to projecktzero
racers

racer girls are the shizzle fo nizzle on the ba zizzle....exspecially if they are cute,asian, and like me LoL heheheheeee...( someone please shoot me!!UGH)
Old 08-14-2003, 04:55 AM   #62
gotvtecrx
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to gotvtecrx Send a message via Yahoo to gotvtecrx
Quote:
Originally posted by Civic_Gurl69
My question is : Why can't they have guys model in front of car's for us instead is always a chick.. I'd prefer to see a man with a sexy body wouldn't you.. Maybe they should make import magazines for chicks> Its always chicks on the cover and really, I think they do that to draw attention from the guys, Please I know why my husband get's the magazine's because it has a chick on the front!!

sex sells...therefore the magazine companies wouldnt be makin as much money if they were postin male models rather female models.....for example....playboy mags sells more than playgirl mags
1990 Honda CR-X SiR

Old 08-24-2003, 11:58 PM   #63
hotgrlzracin
AF Enthusiast

Re: hey all racer chick's..not to be rude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evomaniac
not to be rude or be called a male shovenist but I can't belive how big the import scene has got and how more and more female racer's with hooked up car's are appearing in import show's it crazy, I just think it's great that women get involved in the atmosphere, did i just say atmosphere?This goes out to all the girl racer's. :right: :right: :right: :right:
-Dave
no kidding!!!

my first car show was in 97, i didnt see one girl that had any type of modded car. i was the only one. i had my mini truck back then. i wasnt a particapant at the show. i was only there to support the ppl who were putting that show on (latest craze ITB). if you dont know what ITB is....you dont know what you are missing. that's if you like car shows. i on the other hand dont like them but they put on a good show and the racing event is coming along.
anyway, back on topic......it wasnt until about 2000 that i started to see chics w/ tight rides....i still dont see that many around here racing. only a few.
Old 08-25-2003, 12:01 AM   #64
hotgrlzracin
AF Enthusiast

Re: racers

Quote:
Originally Posted by projecktzero
racer girls are the shizzle fo nizzle on the ba zizzle....exspecially if they are cute,asian, and like me LoL heheheheeee...( someone please shoot me!!UGH)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Civic_Gurl69
My question is : Why can't they have guys model in front of car's for us instead is always a chick.. I'd prefer to see a man with a sexy body wouldn't you.. Maybe they should make import magazines for chicks> Its always chicks on the cover and really, I think they do that to draw attention from the guys, Please I know why my husband get's the magazine's because it has a chick on the front!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sex sells...therefore the magazine companies wouldnt be makin as much money if they were postin male models rather female models.....for example....playboy mags sells more than playgirl mags

i would give anything to have some hot asian guy spread eagle on my hood!!! well maybe not in that position or on my car!!!! lol
Old 11-03-2003, 03:29 PM   #65
GirlracerZrule
AF Newbie

OMFG i know what you're talking about all these girls up there all over the car and they know absolutely nuthing about the car it pisses me off soo much. And i don't think it should matta if were girls or guyz.... if you wanna race we'll race bring da shit i got mine.

If you don't know shit about the car back da fuck off of it then bitches pfft can't take it..
Old 11-05-2003, 09:36 PM   #66
911S_TARGA_RSR
AF Enthusiast

Damn Whata Burn

I think he needs some ICE for that burn. Nice one uptownchica.
Old 11-06-2003, 12:17 PM   #67
yelow88crxsi
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to yelow88crxsi Send a message via Yahoo to yelow88crxsi
theres only a hand full of girls that take racing seriously....ya know, most only have tail lights, and exhaust in the AUTOMATIC...nah....no automatics for me.....i shit on them! like im glad that girls are getting into this scene...but...it kinda pisses me off...thinkin there the shit, and there car runs 18's...ahhh...frustration....oh, the best is when a guy is like...."i dont want to race you (me) its not fair" im like BIIIITCHH....lets go....and then i beat them.....then their like..."oh i missed 3rd" or uhh....making up some excuse...but the only excuse is, they dont have the driving skill!!! well see ya! xoxox.......i just got pix of me and my car....so if anyone wants them email me!!!! xoxox

Yellow88 Honda Crx Si ~~RETIRED~~ RIP CRX 12/03
~Black 89 Crx si~
zc 1.6 sohc
full exhaust
short shifter
momo steerig wheel
15.6@88mph oh baby oh baby

"The non-turbo supra, z23 cavi, p5t (new protoge? turbo) BEATER!!!*

Im looking for a cheap turbo setup....im me: HndaCrxGirl
Old 11-06-2003, 12:19 PM   #68
BLU CIVIC
調整器

Send a message via MSN to BLU CIVIC Send a message via Yahoo to BLU CIVIC
Re: hey all racer chick's..not to be rude

i still love me some asian car models......asian women are soo fine....oh am i going o/t
1991 Civic Sedan DX - 185.8whp/139tq. Tuned on NepTune by J.Mills
2006 G35 Coupe 6MT - Stock
2011 CR-Z - Stock

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot