Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chrysler > 200
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-25-2015, 11:04 AM   #1
virgamanda
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to virgamanda
2013 Chrysler 200 2.4 No Heat

I have a 2013 Chrysler 200 with the 2.4 liter engine. I was wondering if someone could steer me in the right direction with this problem. I have 38000 miles and I have no heat whatsoever. There is absolutely no change in temperature from cold to hot, and on any position. I have plenty of antifreeze and it is clean. The hoses going to the heater core are hot and the temperature reading on the gauge is half way like it always is. Any ideas will be appreciated.
virgamanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 12:21 PM   #2
Crip75
AF Newbie

Re: 2013 Chrysler 200 2.4 No Heat

I don't know if you have solved this? I'm assuming that you have. I just went thru this with 38000 on the car. It is a 2012 and the warranty had just expired about 3 months prior. I lost 1/2 of the heat ? It was hot on the driver side but not the passenger side. its the wife's car and she had said that it took a long time to heat up, but she is always cold so I figured it was just her. I took it to the dealer and was informed that the heater core was plugged.?? I asked with what it was plugged with and they couldn't tell me, but it was going to cost me $1280 to replace. I phoned Chrysler Canada, and explained in some not so nice terms, what I thought of their heater core design that would plug up with antifreeze and cost me so much too have replaced. they called the dealer and made a deal to cover the labour and I would buy the part. It was the best of a bad deal, as I wouldn't have to pull the dash and all. They quoted 7 hours and did it in 4 ?? anyhow this is a problem with the core design, so just phone the company and bitch them out. That's my rant about that !
Crip75 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chrysler > 200