Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive News Desk
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-13-2002, 10:30 AM   #46
civicHBsi91
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to civicHBsi91
the main car should deff be a non riced 4th gen civic hb :finger: , the skyline is cool i would like to see a 300zx or sumthing
Old 10-13-2002, 10:46 AM   #47
Innotech
AF Regular

Send a message via ICQ to Innotech
My reaction is this. BETTER, much much better than FF1, but still, LOSE THE WING SPOILERS! It is positively pointless to have such a big wing on any street car, and the paint jobs have to go. I mightl ike it if it was grey stripes on a BLUE Skyline. the front airdam/splitter is asctrually not that bad here, but the wing just has to go. Also the rest of the cars look WAY overdone again. The pink S2000 looks OK at besy, gay at wirst, but it is going to be a chicks car you know. The Vipers, I really hope they are in it, because they are the one true bare bones sportscar in that movie.
Old 10-13-2002, 11:08 AM   #48
TRD300EX14
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to TRD300EX14
Well, one thing is better, they have cooler cars in this one. But not all of them are sweet. First off they Skylines look pretty hott, but there are too many stickers on it and in bad locations on the car. Next, that pink S2000 is gay as a mother, I've seen some pretty sweet ones that they could have chose. THEN I CANT BELIEVE THEY TOOK THOSE EVOLUTION VII'S AND TURNED THEM INTO THOSE UGLY ASS THINGS. What they hell is wrong with people, the Evo is the hottest car and they ruined the look of it with that gay paint job, stickers, rear spoiler. Who agrees on that? The others arent that bad, the eclipses, vipers, etc. They shouldn't of taken that supra, I have seen better. Hopefully we see a WRX in there and some other nice cars. Just hopefully no Civics or other dumb cars. Also, a sweet ass Celica would be good and a RSX Type S. I think they were looking at Rob Shaw's Impreza WRX to put in it and if you look at that car, it's the hottest WRX you will see. Check it out at imoprtstreet-south.com and go to featured cars.
Old 10-13-2002, 11:10 AM   #49
TRD300EX14
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to TRD300EX14
Old 10-13-2002, 01:43 PM   #50
-The Stig-
On Fire!

Send a message via AIM to -The Stig-
I just hope all the people who get jazzed off this movie like they did the first dont think they can beat any high performance car such as the Viper.

I mean, we know why its there.. its going to have to lose right? We know the key cars will be the Skylines and the other exotic Imports...

Oh well, by the time this movie comes out. The Nova will most likely be back in operation to teach some little kids some lessons. :hehehe:

User Guidelines It's important to read, like the Bible. But unlike the Bible we will strike you down if you jerk off around here.

Old 10-13-2002, 05:40 PM   #51
YellowJacketTT6
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to YellowJacketTT6 Send a message via Yahoo to YellowJacketTT6
Quote:
Originally posted by Black_97'Z

When will you rice boys learn that HP per Liter means NOTHING!!!! Hp to weight and RWHP is what counts, and the Viper is 8.0L. I'm sure that the Dodge engineers were going for that massive TQ that 8.0L can produce not huge HP above 500.
Amen! My bike makes more HP per liter than most of the jap 4 bangers, but I'm not braggin.... i'm impressed when you can make a RELIABLE and LASTING 4 banger put out 300+ and drive it everyday.. props are given where earned.. and for the record.. im making 124 hp in 0.6 liters :smoka:
Old 10-13-2002, 05:47 PM   #52
YellowJacketTT6
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to YellowJacketTT6 Send a message via Yahoo to YellowJacketTT6
Quote:
Originally posted by thrasher
Well, to put it bluntly Devil, No, you are wrong. First off, A viper does not have a SOHC engine, it is OHV. This means that the engine block contains one overhead camshaft. SOHC means one camshaft per bank, which equals 2, and DOHC means 2 camshafts per bank, which equals 4
Um... OHV is Over head Valve.. camshaft is in "valley" and uses pushrods bro... cam is NOT on the head itself... and "This means that the engine block contains one overhead camshaft. " ????

if its in the block, it cant be over head.. over head means on the head.. sorry.. had to set this straight... anyways... who's goin to FF2 opening night? :finger:
Old 10-13-2002, 05:48 PM   #53
civicHBsi91
AF Enthusiast

what wrong with civics? they need to have some non riced hb's in there 4th-6th gen those are the hottest hb's
Old 10-13-2002, 05:50 PM   #54
YellowJacketTT6
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally posted by civicHBsi91
what wrong with civics? they need to have some non riced hb's in there 4th-6th gen those are the hottest hb's
nothing at all.... I know a 93 turbo HB here in houston beating vipers and in the low low 10s... there is a difference.. there's tastefully done cars, then there is just plain riced... anyone else agree?
Old 10-13-2002, 05:56 PM   #55
civicHBsi91
AF Enthusiast

they deff need to pull all the dumbass stickers off the cars take the altezzas off and get actors who actually can act like they know something about cars or let real street racers write the script make it alittle more realistic then that movie would be awesome
Old 10-13-2002, 06:27 PM   #56
Fly Rice Racer
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Fly Rice Racer
Problem with that is if they make it more realistic and start throwing out all of these terms that no one but real racers understand then the avergae joe is gonna have no idea what they are talking about.

Just look at all of the people who said that their car had a Spoon engine in it after the original movie. They had no idea what it meant but it just sounded cool to say.

What's next? Is everyone gonna be saying that Mugen built their car?

On another note, I don't know why everyone is bashing Civic's. Honda must be doing something right if everyone is buying them.
- AEM Cold Air Intake(Blue)
- AEM Air Bypass Valve
- REVO Short Shifter V2
- Kumo Sport DirectShift Conversion Kit Bushings
- Neuspeed Front Upper X-Brace Strut Bar
- MOMO Crystal Shift Knob(blue)
- M3 Power Mirrors w/ Turn Signal
- Ignited Push Button Starter(Blue)
- Hyper Blinker Strobe V2
- Shaved Emblems
- Tinted windows 35% on sides and 20% in the rear
- Sound System: Sony M650 head unit, Kicker SL7 12" Solobaric, and a bridged Rockford Fosgate 360a2 amp.
- Dynamated Trunk

Next Mod:
- Kamikaze Header 4-1 w/ Straight Pipe
- Apex-i VAFC

Old 10-13-2002, 06:38 PM   #57
civicHBsi91
AF Enthusiast

well older civics anyway the new ones are pretty ugly:finger: j/k the coupes are ok dont like the hb's or 4 doors and i only really like the black coupes the new accord is pretty ugly in my mind too but the performance is so good i would buy one anyway they stoped making preludes.... i liked them
Old 10-13-2002, 07:59 PM   #58
Fly Rice Racer
AF Enthusiast

Now was that really called for? I don't particularly like the new Si or any other hatchback, but i'm not about to go around bashing other peoples ride because that might be their thing.

But now, I really can say that your hatchback is fugly. None of this is meant towards any other 91 hb si owner. Only civicHBsi91, because he felt the need to open his mouth when it wasn;t needed.
- AEM Air Bypass Valve
- REVO Short Shifter V2
- Shaved Emblems
- Sound System: Sony M650 head unit, Kicker SL7 12" Solobaric, and a bridged Rockford Fosgate 360a2 amp.
- Dynamated Trunk

Next Mod:
- Apex-i VAFC

Old 10-13-2002, 08:01 PM   #59
kris
Off playing with fire.

Question: Is anything made in hollywood realistic?
Old 10-13-2002, 08:07 PM   #60
Fly Rice Racer
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by kbslacker
Question: Is anything made in hollywood realistic?
MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
- AEM Air Bypass Valve
- REVO Short Shifter V2
- Shaved Emblems
- Dynamated Trunk

Next Mod:
- Apex-i VAFC