Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Plymouth > Fury/Gran Fury
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-16-2009, 07:58 AM   #1
nphbob
AF Newbie

Body parts for 69 Sport Fury

I am looking for some body parts for my 1969 Sport Fury convertible. My biggest need is either some complete quarter panels or some repair patches. I was wondering if any other years would be interchangeable with the 69. Mine have rusted out behind the wheels and was repaired by the previous owner, but not like they should have been. Because of this, the rust is back. I know for sure I need to take care of this area behind the wheels and I suspect the wheel openings may need to be replaced also.

I would also like to find a couple of front fenders. The paint on mine is just beginning to buble up with some small rust. I am sure I could fix them, but if I could find some replacements that were better, that would be great.

Any help in finding this would be greatly appreciated. I read that they only built a little over 1300 of this model as convertible so finding parts has been a real challenge.

Thanks!!!

Bob
nphbob is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Plymouth > Fury/Gran Fury