Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Engineering/Technical
Engineering/Technical Ask technical questions about cars. Do you know how a car engine works?
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-23-2003, 01:31 AM   #61
CrXb18c1
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CrXb18c1
Re: AEM intakes vs.. Intercooler...

okie. Actually I didn't mean to start shit with anyone. But I said those words b/c people picking on me. Why is that? they think they know and they think they're cool and shit..The fact is that...What had happened to them when they were like me.? just newbie? Now they know a little bit..they think they're all that all this..what the fuck is this all about? Helping people to get to know more about auto or picking on a person just a newbie..I guess When they were newbies..alot people picked on them that's why they become like this. and If you the one that dont like my question or..think that I am retarded or stupid then please you dont have to say anything..fuck off. Poke yourself or jump of the cliff or something . please Do Not Reply if you dont like me. And Do not talk shit. or else..if you want to let me know if I was wrong then just tell me. please do not call me this or that.. I guess people called you that when you were newbie..but whatever..And one more thing... This site is for people helping people not picking people even if they're wrong or retarted..if you dont want to help the..fuck off. Please do not call this and that..you think you call people this or that you'er cooler than them? if you think like that then go FUCK SHIT. that's all i want to say...and Correct me if i am wrong!!!!!!PeacE!
CrXb18c1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 07:51 AM   #62
NOBU-SAN
AF Enthusiast

Can't....stop....laughing! I think he's just a kid. And if not, then he just doesn't know about cars. Remember, this is probably one of the best ways for him to learn about H cars and go fast shit in general. Let's not run anyone off just because they aren't as smart as us(You?). This is one of the funniest damn threads I've ever seen. I'm about in tears. This is great!
1998 Civic EX 2dr MT :Koni RSK suspension, ST 19mm Rear Sway Bar, Hawk brake pads, Civic Hybrid wheels(No bullshit), C- West style front bumper, Apexi N1 cat back, AEM cold air, LSR short shifter... more to come!!! Holler back.

2006 SV650: M4 carbon high mount, racetech springs & oil up front, seat cowl, suzuki frame sliders, new shock coming soon......
NOBU-SAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 08:38 AM   #63
BLU CIVIC
調整器

Send a message via MSN to BLU CIVIC Send a message via Yahoo to BLU CIVIC

ok...how did this thread get so long and so off topic.....seems like every thread in the honda forum goes off topic.....and what relevence does what CrXb18c1 said or did in another thread have to do with this one

tards
1991 Civic Sedan DX - 185.8whp/139tq. Tuned on NepTune by J.Mills
2006 G35 Coupe 6MT - Stock
2011 CR-Z - Stock
BLU CIVIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 08:52 AM   #64
Ricochet
Banned

Re: Re: AEM intakes vs.. Intercooler...

I seriously believe he is either 13 years old who plays too much nfs underground, or lives in some underdeveloped area where a blingy car is more important than performance.
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 09:50 AM   #65
sideshowrich
2 people short of a 3way

Send a message via AIM to sideshowrich Send a message via MSN to sideshowrich

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrXb18c1
okie. Actually I didn't mean to start shit with anyone. But I said those words b/c people picking on me. Why is that? they think they know and they think they're cool and shit..The fact is that...What had happened to them when they were like me.? just newbie? Now they know a little bit..they think they're all that all this..what the fuck is this all about? Helping people to get to know more about auto or picking on a person just a newbie..I guess When they were newbies..alot people picked on them that's why they become like this. and If you the one that dont like my question or..think that I am retarded or stupid then please you dont have to say anything..fuck off. Poke yourself or jump of the cliff or something . please Do Not Reply if you dont like me. And Do not talk shit. or else..if you want to let me know if I was wrong then just tell me. please do not call me this or that.. I guess people called you that when you were newbie..but whatever..And one more thing... This site is for people helping people not picking people even if they're wrong or retarted..if you dont want to help the..fuck off. Please do not call this and that..you think you call people this or that you'er cooler than them? if you think like that then go FUCK SHIT. that's all i want to say...and Correct me if i am wrong!!!!!!PeacE!
They were trying to help you realize that an intercooler isn't going to do dick for your car unless you have a turbo, as stated many times in this thread. They tried, but to no avail. Please do us all a favor and
GET NEUTERED!!!
I don't want your future kids mixing DNA with mine.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but..... jeeeez....
sideshowrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 03:23 PM   #66
knorwj
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to knorwj
Alright listen CRXblahblah, Air is not sucked up through your intercooler, it is not like you can take off your air filter slap on an intercooler and have more air going into your engine. An intercooler is an intermediate part inbetween the filter and usually a turbo but in your case the intake manifold. Air is going to be sucked in on one side of the intercooler through as filter then the air will run through the intercooler being restricted ( think rush hour traffic, four lane highway merging into one lane) and then being sucked into the engine after the intercooler has slowe it down. An intercooler needs the added "suck" from a turbo to keep the air moving through it.

Don't you think it would be better to just have the filter on the end of the pipe and not an intercooler and a filter?

Chances are you are hurting your performance with the intercooler not helping it...

New:
1998 chevy BlaZeR2~ AKA "Jeep recovery device"

Newer:
2007 Honda CB900F "919"
knorwj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 04:25 PM   #67
Ricochet
Banned

He said he already bought it, and I want pics. He's either very, very retarded or he's just fucking with us. Either way if we just let this thread die maybe he'll go away. I doubt he's going to post pics because most likely it's some little fag trying to fuck w/us.
Old 12-23-2003, 05:44 PM   #68
knorwj
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet
He said he already bought it, and I want pics. He's either very, very retarded or he's just fucking with us. Either way if we just let this thread die maybe he'll go away. I doubt he's going to post pics because most likely it's some little fag trying to fuck w/us.

I really don't think he's fuckin with us, I think he would have gotten tired of it long before he made this thread with all his other absurd statements and questions.

I think this KID is truly possibly a little retarded (hope i don't offend anyone)

I bet he doesn't even know what an intercooler is and someone offered to sell him a 400 dollar "intercooler" (which is really one of those 49.99 intercooler style air filters) and he didn't know any better than to buy it for a great discount of say about 200 dollar .

besides what shop is going to install an intercooler for someone without a turbo? wouldn't this need custom piping needed to go from the manifold down through the fender and into the intercooler the way he has it setup supposedly without a turbo?

New:

Newer:
2007 Honda CB900F "919"
Old 12-23-2003, 05:55 PM   #69
pheurton-skeurto
AF Enthusiast

just fuckin great!!!

i saw this thread "aem intakes vs.. intercooler' and figured, hell this is stupid im not going to gain anything from reading this...but when i saw the thread going 3...4...5...pages, i realized maybe theyres something im missing. well guess what, there was. reading this thread is topped by 2 things in this world: 1) dirty sex with tera reid and 2) jagr-bombs oh yeah and 3) a crx with a gsr swap with a s/c oh wait...turbo, no wait sold that, an unbeatable crx, wait an intercooler, wait a...aww go on and smell my ass!!!

ha ha...keep it up everyone please, im going to be crying for days...
1995 Honda Civic LX
Bone Friggin' Stock
pheurton-skeurto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 06:01 PM   #70
Jszy
AF Enthusiast

crxb18c1, dont post you brainless fucking idiot.
Jszy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 06:39 PM   #71
Ricochet
Banned

Re: Re: Re: AEM intakes vs.. Intercooler...

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorwj
I bet he doesn't even know what an intercooler is and someone offered to sell him a 400 dollar "intercooler" (which is really one of those 49.99 intercooler style air filters) and he didn't know any better than to buy it for a great discount of say about 200 dollar
That's why I really want him to post pics, to see wtf this is...
Old 12-23-2003, 08:16 PM   #72
Spectre927
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Spectre927
Re: Re: Re: Re: AEM intakes vs.. Intercooler...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet
That's why I really want him to post pics, to see wtf this is...
Do you think he'll be able to operate the camera, let alone get the picture onto the internet?
Spectre927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 08:38 PM   #73
CrXb18c1
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CrXb18c1
Re: Re: Re: AEM intakes vs.. Intercooler...

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorwj
I really don't think he's fuckin with us, I think he would have gotten tired of it long before he made this thread with all his other absurd statements and questions.

I think this KID is truly possibly a little retarded (hope i don't offend anyone)

I bet he doesn't even know what an intercooler is and someone offered to sell him a 400 dollar "intercooler" (which is really one of those 49.99 intercooler style air filters) and he didn't know any better than to buy it for a great discount of say about 200 dollar .

besides what shop is going to install an intercooler for someone without a turbo? wouldn't this need custom piping needed to go from the manifold down through the fender and into the intercooler the way he has it setup supposedly without a turbo?

Is there a $ 49.99 intercooler style air filters?? do you have a pic of that can I see?
CrXb18c1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 08:46 PM   #74
th_james2003
AF Regular

this is amazing!!!
th_james2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 08:52 PM   #75
knorwj
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: Re: AEM intakes vs.. Intercooler...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrXb18c1
Is there a $ 49.99 intercooler style air filters?? do you have a pic of that can I see?
Do your parents know whats wrong with you?????

New:

Newer:
2007 Honda CB900F "919"

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Engineering/Technical