Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars) > Off Topic
Off Topic This forum is for allother discussions
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-29-2006, 06:26 PM   #16
Broke_as_****
AF Enthusiast

Re: Past Z Off topic Forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -The Stig-
That's not the point. I had this forum made so that you Z guys can talk about about anything and not be limited to a stupid single 'off-topic' thread. You guys would throw the biggest hissy fit if something happened to that thread and it needed to be closed.

Which is why I had this forum made, so we can avoid such a thing.
First off, let's establish that inappropriate content and bannings have never been a problem around here anyway.

Second, the low volume posting here makes a single thread justifiable.

Third, what do you forsee happening that would cause the closure of the Off Topic thread?

Someone posts something inappropriate --> Delete the post

There we go, problem solved, no need to delete the whole thing. And yes we are quite fond of the OT thread, it's the communal beer fridge. Though I think your imagining a problem with the content, not even the content, the potential content, of the thread.

And again, let us note that none of the regulars around here tend to post anything that could even remotely be considered inappropriate.

Redneck, you made this forum when you didn't really need to. Thats fine, virtually nothing has changed from the way it was. What I didn't care for was your "Why aren't you thanking me?" attitude as most properly demonstrated by this piece of spooge:

Quote:
Ok, fine... if you guys want to be dicks. That's fine, I can play that game easily.

I can just as easily baby sit this forum and make sure each and every post goes by the AF User guidelines. Closed threads and bannings may happen.

If that's what you kids want, then so be it.
Sure, go ahead, you do that. Waste of your time not mine.

So since this has gotten throughly retarded lets all:

Drop it.

Everything was fine the way it was, there was a minor change and everything functions the way it is now. It's fine. Everyone is fine.

Warning: Objects in mirror aren't as fast as they thought they were.
Old 07-30-2006, 06:54 PM   #17
-The Stig-
On Fire!

Send a message via AIM to -The Stig-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broke_as_****

Redneck, you made this forum when you didn't really need to. Thats fine, virtually nothing has changed from the way it was. What I didn't care for was your "Why aren't you thanking me?" attitude as most properly demonstrated by this piece of spooge

No, I didn't have a 'why aren't you thanking me' attitude. What I had was lack of respect from members I enjoy.

Whatever, I'm done with this.

User Guidelines It's important to read, like the Bible. But unlike the Bible we will strike you down if you jerk off around here.

Old 07-31-2006, 01:03 AM   #18
k3smostwanted
Z Cars Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to k3smostwanted

Quote:
No, I didn't have a 'why aren't you thanking me' attitude. What I had was lack of respect from members I enjoy.

Whatever, I'm done with this.
oh c'mon...its over with. it really doesnt matter...its simply an extra click away. if this is the way it needs to be so be it...as long as it doesnt get closed im happy.

the drama is thick but the weed is strong!
ZedEx Crew Member #4

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars) > Off Topic