Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Renault > General Discussion
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-10-2011, 02:31 PM   #1
MrCreosote
AF Regular

Renault Alliance 86 47k Auto: Tempted to buy

One owner (little old lady, really, probably never over 35 mph for last 20 years)

Sounds like mpg is impressive IF it was a 5-spd.

They are asking $1200 and I'm tempted but the automatic transmission has me spooked.

Any thoughts/advice?

Do I need to be saved from myself (like always have a 24hr on call friend you can call to talk you out of buying that Jaguar...)

Thanks
Tom
MrCreosote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 06:50 AM   #2
EricinBronte
AF Newbie

Re: Renault Alliance 86 47k Auto: Tempted to buy

I have a 1986 Renault Alliance, DL model, with a 1.7 litre engine,. with 109,000 km's, 4 door automatic with sunroof,..garage kept the last ten years,.. many new updates on installed parts and a trunk full of new parts for future use,.. such as complete rad assembly, muffler and tailpipe,,. and much more,, new front tires,.. etc,.. this has very little rust,.. and all glass is perfect, with a beautifull interior,.. runs and handles very well,,.. I am in Oakville Ontario Canada, and am looking for a value for this car, and hopefully a buyer, if you can help, I would greatly appreciate it, thanks, Eric
EricinBronte is offline   Reply With Quote