Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35 Excellent platform and the good ol' VQ30DE and VQ35DE engines.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-11-2004, 05:13 AM   #1
turk66460
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to turk66460 Send a message via Yahoo to turk66460
Talking Cars I RAPED!!!

Well to start of I have a 1995 Nissan Maxima GXE 5 Speed Manual trans everything stock. I am gonna list cars that i raced and won. Well here it goes.

~Nissan 240 year ??? Manual trans, kept up with me till 1st gear and little of second took him in 3rd.

~1998 Honda Civic Vtec, headers, Muffler, Intake, took him.

~2001 Ford Mustang V6 Auto.

~Ford Mustang old one, V8 stick. Took him by couple cars.

~1986 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

~1999 Chevy Camaro Z28 Auto, Head to head, and took him by couple feet.

~1995 Ford Mustang GT Ran the same side by side.

~1998 Saturn LS, wow what was he thinking

~1990 Chevy Bereta GTZ, garbage.

~1989 Chevy Blazer, No match.

~1995 Pontiac Grand AM.

~1996 Toyota Camry Auto.

~1998 Mitsubisi Eclipse turbo and non turbo.

~1994 Nissan Altima, stick no match.

~2003 Honda Accord 4 banger auto.

~1995-1996 Nissan Maxima Auto

~2002 Toyota Celica manual side by side.

~2004 Dodge pickup truck, Yeah its a Hemi :-) lol JOKE!!!

Couple more i can't remember right now.

So what have you BEATIN!!!!
turk66460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 10:03 AM   #2
MaxedOutOfCash
AF Newbie

Re: Cars I RAPED!!!

i'm gonna have to pull the BS flag on some of these "rapes" as you called it....

~Ford Mustang old one, V8 stick. Took him by couple cars. - - - - and then you woke up. . .
you must have one fast max cause i got an intake, y-pipe & a drop resistor mod & i can't touch those mustangs....

make up a better list next time.....

Sam
MaxedOutOfCash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 12:15 PM   #3
BP2K2Max
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to BP2K2Max

I blazed a turbo eclpise GST(fwd) in my new max so i can appreciate that. i'm not gonna say bs on the stang i'm just gonna ask you to elaborate on what kind of stang and what the conditions were. cuz i can feel you on the beating a z28. one time while on vacation in new jersey i raced a z28 across a mile and a half long bridge.(anyone who's been to toms river knows what bridge i mean, that big ass one that runs along the shore line that runs into seaside heights eventually) we went from about 30 mph all the way to 120 and neither car could make any significant headway on the other. you should have seen the smile on this kids face. he looked pretty jazzed that a 4 door sedan was giving his Z28 a run for its money. he gave me a thumbs up and a friendly "beep beep" afterwards. the thing is though that i was on my way to the hotel so i had 2 of my friends in the car and all of our luggage and the other kid was dolo. this was in my 95 se 5 speed

other cars i've beaten in that car were a 5 series bimmer i think a 528, definitely not a 540i. the kid looked like he was gonna cry afterwards. he got raped. mad civics and cavaliers and probes and cars that aren't worth bragging about. i whooped this one kids 96 Auto gt mustang, a took an s-10 xtreme by like 15 cars. i took a stock type R integra by like 1/2 car. i killed a se-r spec-v. there are others i can't recall. i'll post em when i remember.

in my new maxima i've only raced a few cars. the turbo fwd eclipse got taken by like 5 or more cars. i raced a 350z and turbo Supra at the same time and got my ass handed to me by both cars. The kid in the supra did comment that he liked the sound of my intake though.
BP2K2Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 12:19 PM   #4
Ace$nyper
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Ace$nyper Send a message via MSN to Ace$nyper Send a message via Yahoo to Ace$nyper

yea I wonder some of those cars are mid low 14s stock. Now the saturn and some of the other cars i can belive easly.
Ace$nyper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 06:19 PM   #5
turk66460
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to turk66460 Send a message via Yahoo to turk66460

Hey people yes i am the one that said that i took a old v8 mustang stick. I got the video to prove it and another thing i got the video for the z28. Give my couple days and i will put it in a web site or if you want i can email it to. FOR THOSE THINK THAT I AM BS ing.
turk66460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 07:55 AM   #6
MaxedOutOfCash
AF Newbie

i guess the mustang wasn't pushing it. . .

but we will wait for the video...

don't forget that we know how maximas run haha
MaxedOutOfCash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 03:47 PM   #7
Ceasars Chariot
AF Regular

best kill lately was a 03 mustang gt, beat him 3 times in a row.

i also beat a 300zx twin turbo, but it was his on fault that led to his destruction. given another race he would win.

the main thing about racing cars is that all cars are differenet and maintained differently by their owners. For every Mustang GT I can beat, there is just as many that can destroy me. in talking about this stuff we need to remember that just because we beat a Mustang Gt it doesnt mean we can beat all GT's.

with a different driver the gt i beat was probably just as quick or quicker than my max. o well enough of my babbling on. its friday and im going mad ! but the kills are mine !!!
Old 03-12-2004, 04:50 PM   #8
big ass sniper
Banned

you guys couldnt beat any thing your all talk no action the cars you claim to beet are all stock
no balls cars to begin with .and your proud of beating them .get a life and build a real motor instead of the pansi bolt ons
big ass sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 04:53 PM   #9
Pick
AF Fanatic

Re: Re: Cars I RAPED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by big ass sniper
you guys couldnt beat any thing your all talk no action the cars you claim to beet are all stock
no balls cars to begin with .and your proud of beating them .get a life and build a real motor instead of the pansi bolt ons
Shut up newb. If you're trying to stir shit, you succeeded. My bolt-on Maxima could put most production street cars to shame. And it has four doors.

If you want to have an intelliegent conversation we will discuss the Maxima and what cars it can beat. If not, f*** off.
Pick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 06:10 PM   #10
ogparjay
AF Enthusiast

i freaking hate mustangs... the way they look and the people who drive them can't drive..... it's a cheap way to get a power car... they can't stack up to real jDm power cars...
ogparjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 06:41 PM   #11
broddie50
AF Enthusiast

You hate mustangs, hey that's your opinion and I can respect that. But don't throw up blanket statements about their owners, and stacking up against "real jdm power cars.." Trust me, their are many a stang out their that can seriously haul ass... My 2 cents.
broddie50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 11:20 PM   #12
98SEMaxima
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to 98SEMaxima

I'd Have to say the funniest race I have ever done was racing a 3 cylinder geo metro stick. Lmao. I pulled up at a stop light and theres a geo. I reved my engine and he "reved" his even tho it sounded like garbage. I floored it ( I have auto) and what do you know I cant even see him in the miror im so far ahead lol those geos do like 23 seconds 0-60

www.cardomain.com/id/goten4689
98SEMaxima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 12:28 PM   #13
Ceasars Chariot
AF Regular

ALL TALK ?

Max vs Mustang
Old 03-14-2004, 08:45 AM   #14
bk2kmax
AF Enthusiast

That's the way to represent Ceasar. And just who is this Noob that opened his mouth about this:

He need to learn how to spell first off, what mature person spells the BEAT like this>beet and the word he spelled as pansi, should be PANSY.

Probably about the only thing this gearhead knows how to do is build a motor.

I can't stand these troll types that only come here to bash and flame but have nothing constructive to say or no facts.

The Maxima is a very capable family car, it just happens to have 4 doors but don't let that fool you, I have vids of Maximas pushing 12's and 13's some of them are "All Motor."
Old 03-14-2004, 10:50 AM   #15
BP2K2Max
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to BP2K2Max

caesar, you're the fuckin man dude. i love it. clean sweep

that big ass sniper guy is some faggot who got banned some time ago and comes back(sounds familiar eh?) regularly with a different ip addresses and tries to start drama. just laugh at his stupid ass.
BP2K2Max is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35