Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35 Excellent platform and the good ol' VQ30DE and VQ35DE engines.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-28-2001, 08:13 PM   #16
see5
AF Newbie

The taper of the spokes is asymetrical. Front and rears are different widths if they are TT wheels,and the inside of the wheel has a stamp for positon left or right. Look carefully at the wheel and you will see the leading edge of the spoke is tapered into the wind.
If you go to twinturbo.net and reference "wheel police" you will get the scoop.
Regards,
Bruce
(Past) 92 300ZXTT
see5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2001, 09:22 PM   #17
3 double-0 ZX
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to 3 double-0 ZX
Quote:
Originally posted by vinipux
what do you mean they are backwards??? the tires were rotational so I put 'em where the tires arrow pointed

3 double: yeah, the rims are all the same, no studs, gut I got 'em from 300zx guy who had 255 on the rear that's really bad, today the rear was sliding all over the place, but that could be because I put the pressure to 32psi from 30psi and the fact that it's so cold that the road is like ice
BTW, you are soooo busted
3 double-0 ZX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2001, 04:22 PM   #18
JBL85
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to JBL85
HAHAH.......that would be scary trying to out run that thing, but its a damn funny picture whoever made it
Old 12-30-2001, 02:25 AM   #19
kafene
AF Newbie

Re: REAR WHEELS!

Quote:
Originally posted by spoink
Just to let you know, Your rear wheels are on backwards. Just switch the two rear and you will be okay.
hey, ur right... the fronts and rears don't look like they're going the same direction...

kafene.
kafene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2001, 03:15 AM   #20
irvine78
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to irvine78 Send a message via Yahoo to irvine78
Re: Re: REAR WHEELS!

Quote:
Originally posted by kafene

hey, ur right... the fronts and rears don't look like they're going the same direction...

kafene.
i agree about the rims...but i don't think the car look like a Mercedes..hmmm..maybe that's just me..

Check out my new homepage!!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/irvine78
mods:Stillen/Premier custom intake, Stillen y-pipe, Stillen front strut tower bar, Stillen rear sway bar, Stillen touring front lip, Stillen side skirts and rear valence, GReddy Evolution cat-back, MSD In-line fuel pump, 2 B&M fuel pressure regulator set at 45psi with VDO read out gauge, Unorthodox racing UDP, Custom 8puck racing clutch/pressure plate, 100shot NOS, Eibach springs, KYB AGX shocks, 300ZX TT front calipers, 12.4inch 3000GT VR-4 cross drilled/slotted front rotors, custom rear superslot rotors with AXISS metal master pads, SS breaklines, red painted calipers, Joshua Tree carbon fiber dash kit, Pacesetter short shifter with MOMO knob, aluminum RAZO pedals, panasonic head unit, Alpine amp and single 12" JL sub, autometer air/fuel, oil pressure guages, Gunmetal Gray 18x7.5 AXIS SE7ENs with 225/40/18 Falken tires/19x8 WORK ESPERIO IIs with 245/35/19 Yokohama AVS Sports, front/rear clear corners, factory fog lights, factory spoiler and 00-01 SE tail lights, AE headlight conversion, JDM style yellow Raybrig blubs up front/rear, APEXi RSM.....shoot...did i leave something out?
irvine78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2001, 06:45 PM   #21
kafene
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Re: REAR WHEELS!

Quote:
Originally posted by irvine78

i agree about the rims...but i don't think the car look like a Mercedes..hmmm..maybe that's just me..
i think he was just talking about the rims, not the entire car

kafene
kafene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2001, 07:19 PM   #22
irvine78
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to irvine78 Send a message via Yahoo to irvine78
Re: Re: Re: Re: REAR WHEELS!

Quote:
Originally posted by kafene

i think he was just talking about the rims, not the entire car

kafene
wha..oh..ahhhhhhhhh....

Check out my new homepage!!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/irvine78
mods:Stillen/Premier custom intake, Stillen y-pipe, Stillen front strut tower bar, Stillen rear sway bar, Stillen touring front lip, Stillen side skirts and rear valence, GReddy Evolution cat-back, MSD In-line fuel pump, 2 B&M fuel pressure regulator set at 45psi with VDO read out gauge, Unorthodox racing UDP, Custom 8puck racing clutch/pressure plate, 100shot NOS, Eibach springs, KYB AGX shocks, 300ZX TT front calipers, 12.4inch 3000GT VR-4 cross drilled/slotted front rotors, custom rear superslot rotors with AXISS metal master pads, SS breaklines, red painted calipers, Joshua Tree carbon fiber dash kit, Pacesetter short shifter with MOMO knob, aluminum RAZO pedals, panasonic head unit, Alpine amp and single 12" JL sub, autometer air/fuel, oil pressure guages, Gunmetal Gray 18x7.5 AXIS SE7ENs with 225/40/18 Falken tires/19x8 WORK ESPERIO IIs with 245/35/19 Yokohama AVS Sports, front/rear clear corners, factory fog lights, factory spoiler and 00-01 SE tail lights, AE headlight conversion, JDM style yellow Raybrig blubs up front/rear, APEXi RSM.....shoot...did i leave something out?
irvine78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2002, 01:07 PM   #23
MaxRX7
AF Enthusiast

atleast the FD rims aren't still getting jacked !

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35