Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Pagani > Zonda
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-26-2002, 10:22 PM   #31
nsx1164
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to nsx1164
frontal shot of blue C-12S 7.3

showcar at Pagani showroom

I saw this car in person -- its amazing...
nsx1164 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2002, 10:46 PM   #32
eb110ss4life
AF Newbie

Send a message via MSN to eb110ss4life
i have an absolute shitload of pagani zonda c12 ans c12s pics. im gonna create a site for them all and the videos of them i have. it will be getting done probably with in the next fortnight. so once its done and completed ill swing yas the address. i have like i dunno 150 pics or so i guess of them...ask shaitan he knows i have alot cuz i used 2 chat with him on the highresautoimages board and send some 2 him.
eb110ss4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2002, 12:48 AM   #33
eb110ss4life
AF Newbie

okay okay so i said a fortnight.... its been 2days and some 100 pictures so far later, its complete. only minor detials such as more links etc are required. its a bit of a rush job but i will get around to mking it look more sophicated laters on. in the mean time its pretty much finished and is viewable at http://paganipalace.vze.com/ some feedback would be much obliged too if you wish. ciao and enjoy.
Old 09-28-2002, 09:22 AM   #34
Adam
AF Enthusiast

it's not bad, but...

please take down those wallpapers, I had to ask permission for one of them and I personally made two of them. thanks.

Alot of those pictures on your site that you have and I don't are in my folder to be uploaded
Old 09-28-2002, 09:49 AM   #35
eb110ss4life
AF Newbie

yer i dont mean to be up myself or anything here but im quite impressed with it for 2 days worth of work :flash: lol. yer ill take the wallpapers dwon for ya within the week but ill leave them up for now until i design my own ones then because what good is a wallpaper section without any wallpapers lol. but rest assured i will take them down . i have another 24 pics to upload within the week too. i guess ill do it at the same time i do the wallpapers. Dont worry you can have any pictures that i have, inc my own wallpapers that i will create shortly. i might get started on that in a moment actually. nah better not actually its 12 46 am here on a saturday night/sunday morning and i got to go to work tomorrow at 9 :30 am til 5 30 pm eh.. ill do it soon though. that reminds me i've got to add your site to the links page, after all you have the url of the car lol. well i better go off to sleep now. cyas
Old 09-30-2002, 09:07 AM   #36
eb110ss4life
AF Newbie

well i took down the wallpapers you asked to remove.:o and created my own lol.i also added your banner (from teh top of this page) to the top of the page of my links section like i said i would. i also said id remove the wallpapers for you, and did , and added another either 26 or 30+ pictures i cant remember now.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Pagani > Zonda