Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Titan
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-09-2005, 12:26 AM   #1
orange57
AF Newbie

adding power windows

i just bought a used nisan titan, and i love it. the only option it doesn't have that i would like is power windows. has anyone done a power window conversion on the manual windows?

i know they make some universal kits out ther, but those kind of scare me, cause that normally means lots of improvising. i'd like to get them, but don't want to struggle to get them to work.

thanks,

matt
orange57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 07:43 PM   #2
juma33
AF Newbie

Re: adding power windows

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange57
i just bought a used nisan titan, and i love it. the only option it doesn't have that i would like is power windows. has anyone done a power window conversion on the manual windows?

i know they make some universal kits out ther, but those kind of scare me, cause that normally means lots of improvising. i'd like to get them, but don't want to struggle to get them to work.

thanks,

matt
the universals are the only workable solution and they are pretty easy and reliable. A1 electric has a good kit. come over and search at titantalk.com to see some install pictures. to me the hardes part is getting sufficient power available. it takes a 25 amp fuse so I ran a big 10 guage cable from the battery into the cab through a plugged hole beneath where the brake rod goes through the firewall and installed a secondary fuse block to power the windows and anything else I want to add. juma
juma33 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Titan