Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Exterior | Bodykits | Lighting | Aerodynamics
Exterior | Bodykits | Lighting | Aerodynamics Discuss different body kits, body work in general, and all types of exterior modifications.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-21-2013, 02:32 AM   #1
Caleb6
AF Newbie

Body Kit

Hey guys quick question here.

So I am about to buy a 2000 red Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 5 speed. I have a ton of plans for this car and I am so stoked to make it look better. My plans are to paint the rims black, tint the windows/taillights/maybe headlights, and finally add on a body kit.

I have looked at a lot of body kits and it looks as if a lot of them sit very low to the ground and some don't. The body kit I am looking at is a Duraflex Blits body kit ( http://www.carid.com/2000-mitsubishi...it-301429.html ). Since I am getting this body kit, will it drag on the ground or come close (on a flat road)? I know it wont hit the ground because that would be a really bad product. I am just asking if it will come within a couple of inches of the ground or plenty of distance.

ANY help at all would be amazing! Even if its your common sense or a single idea. ANY FEEDBACK AT ALL WOULD HELP A LOT.

Thanks so much in advance!

Last edited by Caleb6; 06-26-2013 at 01:51 AM.
Caleb6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 08:40 AM   #2
Boosted Rides
AF Regular

Re: Body Kit

It will probably be stock height or maybe a little lower.

I personally wouldn't get a bodykit, maybe just lower it and do performance upgrades.
But if you want its your car, just make sure its properly done.

GL! I love eclipses BTW

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Exterior | Bodykits | Lighting | Aerodynamics