Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars)
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars) The original Z cars - ones that started it all.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-18-2001, 12:06 AM   #1
-cy-
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to -cy-
why should i get a 300z instead of say a Z28?

I have about 10-12k (top) to spend on my first car. I am looking at the camaro Z28 which i could get a fairly recent model with lower miles, or a 10 year old 300z with nearly 100k miles on it....for the same price. I can't justify it in that sense, is there any justification to get the z?
-cy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2001, 11:48 PM   #2
Jerboa
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Jerboa
Angry

listen bro, theres sports cars, then theres z's. take a lil notepad and just for an hour count how many over rated, over priced, over weighted z28's u find on the road, the number will tower of the 300zx. not only is the 300zx a better alll around car, its more classy, and stylish, than the original arrowhead design. i HIGHLY recomend that you test drive a 300, and then go test drive a z28. and then ill let u pick up ur own jaw. take care.
Jerboa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2001, 01:11 PM   #3
Racing Rice
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to Racing Rice Send a message via AIM to Racing Rice
Quote:
Originally posted by Jerboa
... i HIGHLY recomend that you test drive a 300, and then go test drive a z28. and then ill let u pick up ur own jaw. take care.
I couldnt agree more..

Bikes:
'05 Suzuki DL650 Vstrom, '05 Yamaha Raptor 660R
Racing Rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2001, 07:31 PM   #4
Jerboa
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Jerboa
any luck man? havent replied in a few days, just seein how ur quest is comin along, hope all is well. good luck man. got some sites that might help you compare the two.
www.edmunds.com
www.autotrader.com
www.autobytel.com
autobytel is def. the best one to go to, for comparing cars specs. prices. warranties. shit like that... but edmunds and autotrader place to go for invoicing and pricing, take care bro. feel free to email me with any questions n stuff.
Jerboa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2001, 07:59 PM   #5
-cy-
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to -cy-
Well, my quest has led me toward the f-body. I am going to be making an offer on a '98 Trans Am a day or 2 after Christmas, it is beautiful and had 38k miles, not bad. I love how the Z28, formula, trans am, ect drive so i am gonna get one. I would look deeper into the 300zx but i just can't justify the age and milage for the price, they may be great cars but i just can't get over those things.
-cy- is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars)