Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars)
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars) The original Z cars - ones that started it all.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-12-2001, 08:37 PM   #1
RaceInspired
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to RaceInspired
Exclamation East Coast Meet... in MD...

... incase you didnt know...

Saturday, November 24th, 1PM.... Maryland.

All details are below... we expectin like 50+ cars... check out it guys, I have yet to meet any of you!

"Ritchie Hwy and Ordinance Road
Glen Burnie, MD 21061

If you're coming from the eastern shore(doubtful, but hey, who knows), take route 50 west to the MD Rt. 2 North(Ritchie Hwy) exit. Then take Ritchie Hwy north for about 20 miles.

From the South: Take I-95 north to 295 North. Take 295 to I-695E toward Glen Burnie. Or stay on I-95 and merge onto I Then take the MD Rt 2 (Ritchie Hwy) exit 3B and merge onto Ritchie Hwy. Glen Burnie Mall will be on the left side.

From the West: Take I-70 E to I-695 S toward Glen Burnie. Take exit 3b for MD Rt. 2 (Ritchie Hwy). Again the mall will be on the left.

From the North (Philly): Take I-95 S to I-895S/Harbor Tunnel TRWY. Stay on I-895 S untill it ends and merges into Ritchie Hwy. Again, the mall will be on the left.

From the North (Pittsburg): Pa Turnpike East to I-70 (Breezewood). Take I-70 S to I-695 S and follow direction From the West.

Glen Burnie Mall has a Best Buy, a Toys R Us, and an empty Building that used to be Montgomery Wards. We will be meeting in front of Wards.

If you want directions from you house specifically, use the intersection posted above on Mappquest. It has the directions right this time, to a T. Its how I would get to the mall, and I lived in Glen Burnie as of 1.5 months ago, so trust 'em this time.

If everyone whos says they will shows up, there will be 52+ cars. The plan is to show for a few hours, and then either go play pool or go-kart. Then a nice big cruise through town, possibly down to the Inner Harbor. That night, i'd like to see us take over the local meeting spot at 8th Avenue and Ritchie Hwy Crown Station and maybe see some good races."

Hope to see you there... I am the youngin w/ the Red Si riding on black slipstreams. Invite all of the hot imports that you know, better cars = better meet We expect Nissa, Mitsu, Honda, Subaru, and Toyota.
Old 11-12-2001, 09:01 PM   #2
NissanZ@af
AF Regular

Send a message via ICQ to NissanZ@af
That sounds like fun. I'm way over in Washington State so I obviously can't go, but I wish I could go and check out all the cars there.
Old 11-18-2001, 12:03 PM   #3
NIGHTMARE
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to NIGHTMARE
I'll try to make it:licker:
NIGHTMARE is offline   Reply With Quote